Forums » Introduce Yourself

Now where did I put...oh, yeah

• 2 posts
    February 15, 2018 5:05 PM EST

Well it looks like I've overlooked something here on the site. Hello all, my name is ErnieDjinn, but most friends call me Gary. I'm still pretty fresh to the site so please ignore my ignorance if I post something in the not-quite-best place(s). I'm currently in the middle of my very first build (in WiP status now, you should check out my notes in the Workshop!) and should have that finished up by the end of the weekend. I am always open to ideas, love to see others' ideas, and love good conversation in general, so come say hi when you have a chance! Until then, may your shout be heard from the Throat of the World throughout all of Tamriel! 

Where is that lazy steward of mine? Varona! No, wait. She's dead. Drovas!

This post was edited by ErnieDjinn at February 16, 2018 8:35 PM EST
    • 284 posts
    February 15, 2018 5:38 PM EST

Hey Ernie! Don't worry about being late in the Hello thread, Edana hasn't written one and she's been on the site for years. Nice to meet you and I hope your build comes out soon.

• 1467 posts
    February 15, 2018 5:45 PM EST

Good to see you dropping in here Ernie, feels weird to call you Gary so I'll just stick with the former. Hope to see you around mate, already enjoying your build so far so I'll be pretty interested in seeing in a few days :D

• 278 posts
    February 15, 2018 6:30 PM EST

Love the quote - one of the best in the game, in my opinion. I'm with you - I still haven't written one yet and I've been here for about a year now! It's nice to meet you, and I hope I'll be seeing more of you around the Vault!

• 1595 posts
    February 16, 2018 4:13 AM EST

Ha! yep, never too late :) Welcome, Gary. I think we have only spoken in Teineeva's streams up until now, so it's nice to be able to welcome you more formally. Your WiP is coming along nicely, I think I like this image best:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/the-realms/images/e/e7/Male_Elven_Druid.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/315?cb=20130328010922

It's the trees, you know? :D

This post was edited by Paws at February 16, 2018 4:18 AM EST
    • 2 posts
    February 16, 2018 8:33 PM EST

Thanks DeltaFox, Dragonborn, Wulf, and Paws, good to be here!