Forums » Elder Scrolls

Rank The Races

• December 5, 2017 12:14 PM EST

1. Arognian. They drove back Dagon's forces and made them close the Gates themselves. They live in a land where hardly anyone can survive. The tribes and their culture are really awesome and interesting. Also, they have a close relation with Sithis and such and that is pretty cool.

2. Dunmer. The whole rebellion thing and religious reformation that is basically is all like F*** the Aedra and such is kind of cool. Also, I do like their culture.

3. Altmer. Really they are high mainly because of the Psijic Order and their history of days past, and their culture.

4. Nord. I love their myths, culture, and having a bunch of Slavic blood in me. I couldn't help, but to kind of like them.

5. Breton. They are the best of both worlds being skilled in Magic and Fighting.

6. Redguard. Their Lore is pretty cool, their culture is pretty cool, and they have a God that beat another God with a stick

7. Imperial. Fantasy Romans, done.

8. Khajiit. They're okay and their lore and culture is interesting, but if I was in the world of Elder Scrolls I would punch them in the face for how they speak

9. Bosmer. Hippie Canabalistic Altmer, enough said

10. Orsimer. Yeah, I just don't like them plus their creation story is crap, literally.

• 1 posts
    January 27, 2018 11:21 AM EST
    1. Nords
    2. High Elves
    3. Khajiit
    4. Redguard
    5. Wood Elves
    6. Imperials
    7. Orsimer
    8. Dark Elves
    9. Argonians
    • 185 posts
    January 27, 2018 12:25 PM EST

1. Argonians

2. Everything else

Why you may ask? Look at the Oblivion Crisis.

This post was edited by Ebonslayer at January 27, 2018 12:30 PM EST
    • 37 posts
    January 27, 2018 2:39 PM EST
    1. Tsaesci - They're a race of cannibalistic snake people who eat fucking dragons.

2. Argonian - Hist/Oblivion Crisis or Sithis/Shadowscales. Both are shining examples of Argonian babassery.

3. Deep Elves - Tonal Architecture and Brass Gods.

4. Redguard - Sword Singing and Sand/Wind magic.

5. Khajiit - Fascinating culture and genetics, but also skooma.

6. Dark Elves - Great lore and even better nostalgia...but also a culture of slavery.

7. Sload - Obese disgusting sociopathic grave robbers...but god dammit if there isn't just something so intriguing about that.

8. Wood Elves - Interesting religion/cannibalism but otherwise kind of cookie-cutter for the genre.

9. High Elves - Responsible for some of the coolest groups in ES history (Psijic Order, Mages Guild, Order of the Black Worm) but also some of the worse (Aldmeri Dominion, Thalmor).

10. Orc - Malacath worship and "outsider" culture is kind of interesting...but also makes them feel like they're somehow both the goths and dumb jocks of ES.

11. Imperials - Boring.

12. Nord - Boring and racist.
    This post was edited by Tysoyaha at January 27, 2018 2:48 PM EST