Forums » General Gaming

Bethesda's Almighty....

• 577 posts
    March 23, 2012 7:39 PM EDT

Well since we're on the "comparisons" lately with Fallout(s) to Skyrim's lovely foe's, I'll bring you this. ( Ugh,I'm so dry on topics, thought I would throw something out there for the community)

Behold......

The Mutant

Vs.

The Giant

• 75 posts
    March 23, 2012 7:41 PM EDT

Super Mutants were a bitch in NV, and I like Giants. In a fight though... Giant hands down; first mutant in space

• 708 posts
    March 23, 2012 7:46 PM EDT

Yep, giant hands down. Doubt it'd be the first Super Mutant in space though - have you seen some of those vids with hundreds of bottlecap mines?

• 577 posts
    March 23, 2012 7:47 PM EDT

Oooo....Not sure about that. lol  It would be a tough battle! Especially these two in the picture. Not the Super Mutants with the flame thrower or the mini-gun (can't remember that heavy machine guns name. I think it was called the mini-gun.)

• 577 posts
    March 23, 2012 7:50 PM EDT

I forgot about Vix. If he wants to get in on this, he can replace 'Super Mutant' with 'Nightkin'. LOL

• 75 posts
    March 23, 2012 7:55 PM EDT

those guys were so annoying in the Repcon missions

• 342 posts
    March 23, 2012 8:15 PM EDT

Go the giants!!

• March 23, 2012 8:26 PM EDT

I'd say Giants. I doubt Bethesda would make 2 creatures that would send people to space ^^

• 132 posts
    March 23, 2012 9:36 PM EDT

Depends. Is the mutant a behemoth like the one in the picture? If it is, the giant is screwed. I mean, the behemoth can survive being hit by a NUKE. A mini nuke, anyway. A regular super mutant? He'd get owned.