Forums » Elder Scrolls

Form Your Own Guild

• September 10, 2015 5:27 PM EDT

But what if you want to truly test your hunting prowess? >:) 

• 641 posts
    September 10, 2015 5:37 PM EDT

For some reason this makes me think of a human Thalmor....

• 45 posts
    September 10, 2015 7:26 PM EDT

This is a cool idea. I imagine a castle on a mountain where hundreds of prospective heroes from all over Tamriel go to learn from the Lorewalkers.

• September 10, 2015 8:14 PM EDT

Oh, no. We are not supremacists. Our goals are to not only educate humans on their vast heritages but to also combat the propaganda of the Thalmor. We bring lucidity to an oft-bleak subject and hopefully a way to rebuild. 

• 65 posts
    September 11, 2015 5:37 PM EDT

If I didn't make the Stormcoast then I would make a cult of necromancers, and other conjurers.

• 65 posts
    September 12, 2015 12:21 PM EDT

Holy Shit! I agree with this guy, I would totally join a Jester's guild. Cicero would be the leader and we'd all sit around telling jokes and threatening to kill each other. That's the life for me.

• 65 posts
    September 12, 2015 12:23 PM EDT

I also like your idea of slaughtering the thalmor because who likes those damned elves anyways. 

• 1595 posts
    September 12, 2015 12:23 PM EDT

If such a guild ever existed I would make my own dedicated solely to wiping it off the face of Nirn.

• 24 posts
    September 12, 2015 4:49 PM EDT
    I don't think this is much like a guild, but i think many people would desire to join an anti-thalmor group. More like a resistance it would lead raids on thalmor outposts and patrols rescuing prisoners and defending people who wish to worship Talos. The group would be called....The Dragons of the North after Tiber Septim himself.
    • 24 posts
    September 12, 2015 7:43 PM EDT
    Or a heroes guild in which they train heroes and send them out into the world to make it a better and safer place. Please forgive the *cough* Fable *cough* resemblence.
    • 77 posts
    September 14, 2015 12:53 PM EDT

I would join the Resurrectionists

Selfless plug.

• 41 posts
    September 17, 2015 3:15 AM EDT

I would create a guild that would attempt to gather all of the teachings of tamriel and make nirns largest library and university, offering teachings in magic, philosophies like the way of the voice, even training of bards, and ancient styles of combat. It would also be tied in with Hermaeus Mora, obtaining newknowledge for him in return for an immaculate and unabridged collection. It would be a large guild composed of archivists, teachers, priests, researchers, and devoted "seekers".

• September 17, 2015 5:01 AM EDT

I would form a friendly Vampire Coven for those who wish to live in peace with regular society. We would focus and dedicate our selves to Alchemy research and anything else we like. I for one am an alchemy and conjuration fanatic.

• 4 posts
    September 23, 2015 6:35 AM EDT

I would most likely form a cult dedicated to becoming deadra.  Based off an oblivion character of mine inspired by the bound warrior build in the classics group. We would would search for the heart of Lorkhan and try to replicate the dwarves dissapearing act. And collect any and all lore related to the deadra, Lorkhan, creation, and mortals ascending to godhood or escaping the mortal plain. All with the ultimate goal of creating a new world, unbound by the rules of the old, were we would live as gods. This would of course backfire horribly, leading to the rise of a new hero just to stop us.

• 2 posts
    September 23, 2015 7:49 AM EDT
    The Daedra Hunters we would do all Daedra quests keep the skeleton key and then destroy an conjured thing out there except for a accession all flaming familiar.
    • 622 posts
    September 23, 2015 8:03 AM EDT
    We could totally form a forum game out of this...
    • 2 posts
    September 23, 2015 8:37 AM EDT
    I'd make a guild based on collecting all lore, books, scrolls etc. We'd be based in High Rock but would have agents travel all across Tamriel to find information. From the best recipe for mudcrab pie to ancient rituals to that could destroy the world. We would be liked the beefy version of the moth priests.
    • 64 posts
    September 23, 2015 11:30 AM EDT

I would form a thief guild, well not exactly like the thives guild, more like a small group (mabye 5 people) who go after the biggest, most daring thefts ever! Ohhh if I knew how to mod this game I sure would add some epic quests... 

• October 16, 2015 2:00 PM EDT

Have you ever heard of the movie series "The Librarian" or the TV Series "The Librarians"

I'd make that basically, a group of people called "Librarians" who would be keepers of knowledge in a secret otherwordly enchanted magic library (not Apocrypha), where they'd keep dangerous ancient and magic artifacts.

• 1 posts
    October 16, 2015 4:06 PM EDT
    I would have a bounty hunters guild, I've always found them to be pretty cool. We'd have to be payed more than 100 gold though.
    • 26 posts
    October 17, 2015 2:41 AM EDT

I would form a travelling guild of assassins, fighters and mages - like a fairground. Everywhere they go people can pay xxxx gold to try their luck; an area of wilderness (or city or wherever, it could be themed) would be cut off and they would be dumped in their with a random guild member. You win, you join the guild. You lose, well, you lose don't you?

• 12 posts
    October 19, 2015 11:52 AM EDT

I would form a group of rangers, called "The Talos Brotherhood" and they would all specialize in dual wielding short swords, and bows as well. They will be trackers and elite warriors. Plus, they will all wear the Bosmer armor from the bosmer armor mod

• October 20, 2015 10:16 PM EDT

Daedric Templars.

Nuff said. :P

• 33 posts
    October 22, 2015 5:43 PM EDT

I would form a Guild filled with Vampires this guild is called the blood hunters what they do? Well my friend they are Hired by me to collect someone's blood they are told to get and return it for payment this guild has 7 death hounds and 20 Thralls any vampire can join it's located at the burnt Dark brotherhood we are not know... yet but soon we will have our own castle and be a real clan only evil vampires can join.

• October 22, 2015 7:56 PM EDT

The Duskguard. Basically vampires that dedicate their un-lives to hunting down Vigilants, the Dawnguard, Priests and anyone who calls vampirism a disease(including Jarls). Slogan would be "At Dust you're dust" you know cause after a few minutes of reanimation they turn to dust :p