Forums » General Gaming

Which hold were you born in?

• 127 posts
    January 9, 2014 4:24 PM EST
    There is a lot of people who roleplay in the elder scrolls. Say YOU were born in skyrim. Where were you born? When were you born? Where you born a prince? Or were you born a farmer?
    • 194 posts
    January 9, 2014 4:37 PM EST

In Skyrim? Damn... I really want to say Stros M'Kai, but for Skyrim I would say Falkreath, living on the outskirts close to Riverwood.

• 158 posts
    January 9, 2014 4:38 PM EST

I was born in Windhelm, to poor Nord parents, maybe farm workers.  But I left my family and went to train as a mage and archivist in Winterhold.

• 127 posts
    January 9, 2014 4:40 PM EST
    A Nord Mage? Awesome!
  • January 9, 2014 5:08 PM EST

Born in Solitude as the son of a Breton female and a Nord male.I am 16 winters old, a fully grown man now. My mother was the daughter of a wealthy merchant and inherited his trade as his wife hadn't born him a son. My father was a true warrior, but none of the stubborn racist kind. More like an honorable mercenary, a self-employed Companion. He travelled many imperial provinces, until he met my mother on an assignment as bodyguard in the imperial city. After they got to love each other, they decided to return to his homeland, Skyrim. He decided to join the City Watch and she opened a mixed-goods-shop. They didn't make a fortune, but it was enough for a decent living and they could afford children. I had an older sister who died at birth, and I have a younger brother, who is currently half my age (8 winters). As I am a grown man now, I decided to follow my fathers path as a fighter, but from my mother I learned the importance and the influence of words. As I venture out into the wilds, wearing a leather armor, carrying my sword Moriturus and some hundred septims, I reflect back on my life and I am grateful to have the chance to take my destiny into my own hands.

• 158 posts
    January 9, 2014 5:13 PM EST

fits my real life personality - my family is all post office and supermarket workers.  I was the first to go to college, and the only to learn any other languages.  I'm definitely the black sheep.  Me and Onmund, we get each other, man.

• 36 posts
    January 9, 2014 5:21 PM EST
    I was born in a small little town called a wagon with 3 guys on it going to my execution. I had a great childhood in that wagon with my hands bound.

Ah the good times... :)
    • 360 posts
    January 9, 2014 5:23 PM EST

Skyrim , no.

born on high rock, as the son of an Imperial, a military presence and an imperial foothold in the area

• 194 posts
    January 9, 2014 5:36 PM EST

LOL. most people are getting the hell out of dodge. that Skyrim place is full of bandits, dragons, and racists.

• 61 posts
    January 9, 2014 5:57 PM EST

i was born in ur mom

• 360 posts
    January 9, 2014 6:02 PM EST

someone ban this fool

• 158 posts
    January 9, 2014 6:19 PM EST

+1

• 127 posts
    January 9, 2014 7:21 PM EST
    You don't have to be a farmer or a prince. Those were just suggestions.
    • 36 posts
    January 9, 2014 7:34 PM EST
    Lol! Why ban him? He's telling the truth! :)
    • 127 posts
    January 9, 2014 7:41 PM EST
    That was awesome. I loved the details! Are you on the story corner?
    • 127 posts
    January 9, 2014 7:47 PM EST
    @soneca if only I could like comments...
    • 360 posts
    January 9, 2014 7:48 PM EST

I really don't know what repels me the most out of those, High Rock does sound more civilized, and it goes with my main character's background story

• 37 posts
    January 9, 2014 8:08 PM EST

Was born on a farm near the Western Watchtower in Whiterun Hold, left for Riften on a business trip but was caught on the way home by Imperials eager for head chopping. After escaping Helgen, i found my farm in ruins.

Needless to say, i found myself as a Stormcloak. Yeah i'm a Altmer. Your point?  

• 41 posts
    January 9, 2014 8:12 PM EST

Solitude, born demon :P

• 127 posts
    January 9, 2014 8:15 PM EST
    Altmer stormcloak? How did the Nords treat you? I hope they treated you well...
    • 127 posts
    January 9, 2014 8:22 PM EST
    Onmund and J'zargo were my best friends in my college. Best 4 hours of my life...
    • 229 posts
    January 9, 2014 8:49 PM EST

It sounds like you had a marvelous childhood in Wagon.

• 37 posts
    January 9, 2014 9:00 PM EST

very well. the name they gave me Stormblade was neat esp since i've found the bloodskaal blade.

Not all high elves use magic you know.

• 127 posts
    January 9, 2014 9:15 PM EST
    Fair enough. As a Breton, I shouldn't judge
    • 127 posts
    January 9, 2014 9:16 PM EST
    Damn nords...