Forums » Elder Scrolls

most powerful person in tamriel?

• 74 posts
    June 30, 2013 9:50 AM EDT
    I think Arngier, the Greybeard who can talk to you without bringing about the destruction of High Hrothgar, his level is 150. So he could destroy the Ebony Warrior without breaking a sweat.
  • June 30, 2013 12:44 PM EDT

THE GRAYBEARDS THEY KILLED ME ON NORMAL DIFFICILTY AND I HAD 400 Health

• 360 posts
    June 30, 2013 2:31 PM EDT
    The master greybeard is actualy one of my top contenders, along with miraak, although i still think miraak is more powerful. I mean think about it, dude can bend the will of people and dov
    • 40 posts
    June 30, 2013 6:50 PM EDT
    Most people are saying Ebony Warrior, which is funny because I beat him with a bow in a few shots :P I would probably say Tsun from Sovenguard, he was harder than Ebony Warrior and I didn't even have to kill Tsun o-O
    • 360 posts
    July 1, 2013 6:00 PM EDT
    But he is a god, so it does not count
    • 360 posts
    July 1, 2013 6:01 PM EDT
    Against a dragonborn he is... hence miraak
    • 360 posts
    July 1, 2013 6:03 PM EDT
    He is not alive in nirn so he does not count, dont consider the hardest boss, artorias was harder to kill than gwyn but the does not make him more powerful
  • July 1, 2013 6:04 PM EDT
    No, he's still immortal.
    • 40 posts
    July 1, 2013 6:11 PM EDT
    Lol ok idk who to choose.... no bosses... urm.... ill get back to u later.
    • 360 posts
    July 1, 2013 8:38 PM EDT
    Then he does not count
    • 360 posts
    July 1, 2013 8:40 PM EDT
    Well miraak can mend the will of dov and mortals so... you see where im going right...
    • 74 posts
    July 5, 2013 10:14 PM EDT
    I think the reason he can speak to you is because his voice is less powerful than the other greybeards, so I think one of them are the most powerful. So really all we have to do is get the three of 'em to fight.
    • 185 posts
    July 5, 2013 10:33 PM EDT
    Kids.
    If Someone Teach One Of Those Damn Kids Of This Game How To Use A Sword,This Kid Will Defeat The Aldmeri Dominion, And Kill The Dragonborn,Miraak,Ebony Warrior,Arngeir,Alduin,Every Living Thing In Nirn,But Not Other Kids.
    • 69 posts
    July 5, 2013 11:32 PM EDT

The Nerevarine

• 360 posts
    July 7, 2013 4:28 PM EDT
    Actually the only reason he can speak to you is because he learned how to properly atune his voice, while the others have not. He is the most powerful greybeard, but he still cant comand dragons, so miraak is still the reining champion
    • 360 posts
    July 7, 2013 4:28 PM EDT
    Who is that? Someone, or just your tag?
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    July 7, 2013 4:32 PM EDT

Wh-What....? Who is THE Nerevarine?

THE NEREVARINE? THE GREATEST HERO OF TAMRIEL...

H-How.... Do... Damn.

• July 7, 2013 4:39 PM EDT
    That would actually be the Champion of Cyrodiil (or the Dragonborn who stopped the literal end of the world).
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    July 7, 2013 4:40 PM EDT

Ok, ok.. But the Nerevarine's better. 

• July 7, 2013 4:40 PM EDT

If you follow the in-game mechanics... Babette. She's a Master of Alchemy, capable of creating poisons that can kill just about anyone, or potions to fortify her abilities to the extreme... and she can't be attacked or damaged in any way without mods.

In all seriousness, the leader(s) of the Psijic Order are probably powerful enough to wipe out entire cities if they needed to, and gaining the Eye of Magnus has no doubt only increased the resources at their disposal. For all we know they may have enough arcane power to nuke a city, or worse. We know for a fact that at least three of them can both teleport and stop time - with that amount of power no person could possibly be safe from them. Say what you will about the power and reach of the Dark Brotherhood, the Psijics could likely murder anyone in Tamriel if they actually felt like it... and they could make it look like an accident.

You know what's truly frightening? Chances are they already have.

• July 7, 2013 4:44 PM EDT
    Meh, I don't care for it. Then again I don't really like the Dunmer that much either.
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    July 7, 2013 4:49 PM EDT

Azura curse you! How dare you? 

If I were a Telvanni Master Wizard and you were my Argonian slave, I'd take out every scale of you, and give them to your family. 

Ok, now I feel pity for the Argonian family... 

Still, Azura curse you... You're in my white list.

• 185 posts
    July 7, 2013 4:53 PM EDT
    Wow
    The Dragonborn Looks Like A Insect Now
    • 360 posts
    July 7, 2013 5:18 PM EDT
    But they dont interfere, they are wardens, guardians and keepers of power. They are the kind of people that take objects like the eye of magnus to keep it from the mortals. Even if one of them did decide to do something like that they would have the rest of the order to worry about. And besides, whos to say the dragonborn cant stop time with his voice? Slow time only takes you to a certain lvl because it would be game breaking if it actually stoped time. Take this for an example, corvo and daud can both stop time, when they do the kill animations are instant, on any target. Daud, like all of his assasins, in the main game can teleport anywhere he wishes with his mind! He can just think of a place and boom he is there. Of course corvo cant do that because his blink is not that refined, being much like a whirlwind sprint. Curiosly, daud losess this ability when you take control of him in knife of dunwall, why? Becuase it would be broken, but you can still see that his blink is diferent, it stops time and is literaly a teleport, not like corvo's. Back to skyrim shall we, imagine one shoting the ebony warrior with an insta kill animation after using the true power of bending time... It would be broken...
    • 360 posts
    July 7, 2013 5:29 PM EDT
    And lets not forget that it is not explained how he takes you on a sweet ass bend time journey. You cant harm anyone in it, wich leads to the conclusion that he takes you to an etheral state, neither you nor he can interact with anything around you, as you are etherael. Makes sense, since i imagine that going into an etheral state must make magic much more manageble, since you cant interact with anything either way, whos to say that he can actually do anything in that state, he doesent do anything other than talk to you, maybe he isnt even there and that is just his projection, the only time he actually says he is there is when he talks to you, anaconda and old beardo.