Forums » Elder Scrolls

What's your "main" character?

• 271 posts
    July 8, 2012 8:36 AM EDT
    Asverze-

I knew you would post that one! :-) thats sounds like a really fun way to play! Lol :-P
    • 557 posts
    July 8, 2012 9:48 AM EDT
    I recognize that blade anywhere. I still use it, even though I'm a vampire.
  • July 8, 2012 12:10 PM EDT

lvl 74 imperial battle mage with 200+ hours logged. hes a badass

• 20 posts
    July 8, 2012 5:32 PM EDT

Oh I get it.

• 20 posts
    July 8, 2012 5:34 PM EDT

That guy looks awesome Tygravius. I love sneak archers.

• 20 posts
    July 8, 2012 5:35 PM EDT

Sounds pretty cool.

• 20 posts
    July 8, 2012 5:37 PM EDT

That looks amazing!

• 708 posts
    July 8, 2012 6:42 PM EDT

HERESY!

• 285 posts
    July 8, 2012 6:54 PM EDT
    I wonder what Meridia thinks of that.
    • 20 posts
    July 8, 2012 7:46 PM EDT

Hahaha

• 952 posts
    July 9, 2012 5:45 AM EDT

My main is a Dunmer Assassin, I don't really use a build because I don't really like them but he uses deadric daggers, unenchanted because that would make him much more visible, glass armour and Krosis, all those things are heavily improved through smithing, he's pretty good at destruction and that's about it.

• 8 posts
    July 9, 2012 6:54 AM EDT

Hmm... I have around twenty different characters (Thank you, distracting concepts *glares at logo*.), but the one I enjoy the most is the Servant of Lydia! The Warrrior-Queen must not fall under any circumstances! Basically, I waltz around with her, she in her enchanted Glass Armour, I in my Archmage outfit, healing her as she strikes down another Chaurus or Troll, casting Fireballs from my left hand, encouraging her with Rally effects. It's quite fun. Maube this is my first build?

• July 9, 2012 7:46 AM EDT
    Great looking character! I love the head-thing too! And I very much like the basic light armor (fur?). With high level character that's enough.
  • July 9, 2012 8:08 AM EDT
    My main character is Marrazz the khajiit, lv 46. She is master smith, though that's mostly for the role play as she now uses fur armor or clothes (dragon armor was too massive for her).

She wields dual ebony war axes and ebony bow, all with light enchantments, and is great sneaker. She heals with potion, doesn't really use magic (I tried with destruction traps and bound swords, but didn't suit her).

She's mostly a good person, I think she'll become a dawnguard soon!
    • 30 posts
    July 10, 2012 8:31 AM EDT

I have many characters, thanks in no small part to this site.

But the one I keep coming back to play on occasion is Maximus, my Imperial sword 'n board warrior(with some restoration and archery). His level is in the low 40s(don't remember atm). He has completed the main quest, is Harbinger of the Companions and is a Legionnaire. He is also Thane of most of the Holds.

For his early levels he wore a full set of Imperial Steel with the closed helm. For most of my playthrough he wore a full set of Dwarven armor, and currently wears a full set of Ebony armor. For weaponry he uses various weapons, mostly swords. He currently has Dawnbreaker, Dragonbane, an absorb health enchanted ebony sword, an un-enchanted Blades sword(for Elemental Fury) and a fiery soul trap enchanted ebony bow.

He is my main, even though I have two other characters that are much higher level than him. A Nord 2H Warrior and a Dunmer Nightblade(both of whom I've long since retired after using the Oghma Infinium glitch on them).

• 8 posts
    July 10, 2012 10:22 AM EDT

i play a nord tank with as name:YSGRAMOR JUNIOR!!!!

• 1 posts
    July 10, 2012 1:06 PM EDT

My main character is a Dunmer who specializes in archery, one-handed weapons, and conjuration. Right now she's in Elven armor and using I think mostly glass weapons and bows (and conjured weapons). She lives in Markarth and is in the Companions. 

This is her early on, before I could get badass armor (sorry for the crappy cell phone pic; i'm on a ps3):

• 98 posts
    July 11, 2012 11:09 AM EDT

I have so many characters I find it hard to focus on one in particular. The one if ind I'm playing as the most now is my Altmeri necromancer named Erikoris. Strict mage build with a little bit of sneak. I made him to be ready for Dawnguard because every other vampire i made was a stealthy assassin build and i just dotn think that would wit the vampire lord

• 28 posts
    July 11, 2012 1:23 PM EDT

Here's my character I mentioned in my previous post, Jordis Stormcrown.

• 33 posts
    July 11, 2012 8:59 PM EDT

Aiden, Nord, Treasure Hunter/ Tank, level 52. uses dragon bone.. everything. sword and shield kind of guy. but also likes treasure. currently has over 160,000 septims. He doesn't even loot valuable treasure anymore from dungeons. spellbreaker is his favorite shield and uses a dragon bone legendary sword. nothing can stop this guy. And no, he's not a stormcloak. He's a legionaire. He's not stupid to believe some propaganda by some nazi wannabe. Also, He's a werewolf and will show Harkon who is the more powerful creature of the night!

• July 31, 2012 11:21 PM EDT

My current mains are 3-fold. I have 3 level 81s but one that I love the most: He is my level 81 Khajit and I followed the Manticore build on here for him! Breezed through the Dark Brotherhood on Master :) Highly recommend this build.

• August 2, 2012 3:56 PM EDT

I actually started over completely and deleted most of my save files, except for a few builds that I wanna save as it is easier as opposed to archiving the choices I made on the builds.

My main character is now a male Nord. His professions are hunting/blacksmithing/leatherworking. I earn a couple hundred septims per week. He's also a member of the Companions and he does errands for them for some extra money. He lives about a mile outside of Riverwood in a tree house as he currently has no property buying rights in nearby towns and cities. The house has all he needs though, it comes with a rack, cooking pot, a few closets, a storage chest and a few weapon displays. He also has a woodcutting block outside of his house. His plan now, is to progress further along the Companions questline. Once he has solved their main problems he will probably head west and find his place in other towns and cities. He also owns a Horse.

At the moment he is level 18 and has 30 something 2-handed, 20 something archery, maxed out smithing, 30 something light armor and 20 something speechcraft.

He is currently using a ring and amulet I found that both grant 15% dmg boost to two handed. He uses unenchanted scaled armor that has been improved up to legendary. He currently uses a steel greatsword that was found and it hasn't been improved yet. I want to use a Nord Hero greatsword later so I'm saving some of the more expensive ingots to be able to create it and improve it aswell. I now have around 2500-2600 septims.

• 3 posts
    August 27, 2012 5:54 AM EDT

For my main character I have Sigrun Ice-Blade, my Nordic Barbarian. I have her in full Dragonscale Armor with two handed axes (often switching up what kind of battleaxe but never enchanted, I like Elemental Fury too much). Focus is on Two Handed, Light Armor, Block, Archery, and Smithing and I'll probably through in dual wielding war axes later.

I love her to pieces. She's an utter tank and a dime and a half ;). Very proud of her Nord heritage that fed her sense of duty when it came to cracking skulls for the Stormcloaks. She aims to be the Thane of every hold, wipe out the Imperials, Thalmor, and Forsworn in Skyrim, and learn as many words of power as she can to help her eliminate Dragons once and for all. Protection of her homeland is her top priority and, while a bit prejudice, she harbors no true hatred for non-Nords save High Elves, Reachmen/Forsworn, and Imperials.

She'll eventually settle down in Windhelm with a man and smith when she's too old to swing her axe about. 

• August 27, 2012 8:47 AM EDT

I always go for a woodelf/druid build evr since my introduction to gaming - Baldurs Gate....good times. Though I've since messed about with more mage like characters as I miss the whole magic wielding, conjuring trees to eat my enemies faces type druid. These days I find that the wood elf type character tends to be more suited to a 'ranger' type build. Very 'ninjas in the forest'

As a friend of mine recently stated: "Legolas has alot to answer for"

But still, I love the assassain like play style that Bosmer play lends itself to.

Ninjas rule

• 12 posts
    August 27, 2012 9:16 PM EDT

Ever since Daggerfall I've used the same guy: Nordic sneaky archer/assassin. Lousy on the spells, but good at sneaking. Currently wearing thief guildmaster's gear mixed with nightingale bits and Volsung as headgear.

Currently using a Daedric Bow of Freezing, and mixes up close combat with an Ebony dagger, some named dagger I forget, and the Dawnbreaker (my favourite sword).