Forums » Elder Scrolls

Favourite Armour Set?

• 12 posts
    November 30, 2011 5:00 PM EST

I just like Cicero's gear since it's fun to have a Jester/Harlequin based insane thief.

• 10 posts
    November 30, 2011 5:00 PM EST

Well, I have 300+ for each of the main stats on my nord battlemage. I have 100 enchant, smithing, destruction, one handed, and light armor, and everything else is in the 60-80s.

• 10 posts
    November 30, 2011 5:02 PM EST

Seems very awesome! and alas, I havent begun the dark brotherhood questline yet. Its the one questline I havent done yet. As soon as Im ungrounded, ill do it

• 3 posts
    November 30, 2011 5:34 PM EST

Fr aesthetic reasons, I love the Stormcloak officer's armour - I wear it without the helm and it just looks epic. As a warrior, I use the blade armour for questing at the moment, as I haven't got my hands on any ebony apart from my sword...

• 16 posts
    November 30, 2011 5:36 PM EST

I love the Nightingale armor and Scaled Horned armor. :3

• 708 posts
    November 30, 2011 5:54 PM EST

Ebony with a circlet and the Ebony Mail. I've never really liked in Elder Scrolls games how the top armours always look a bit 'evil' I guess. I haven't been bothered to calculate it but it's all been upgraded with 100+25 smithing so its probably at the armour cap anyway.

• 6 posts
    November 30, 2011 6:04 PM EST

Ebony armor and the Nightingale :D

• 9 posts
    November 30, 2011 6:50 PM EST

For heavy armor I would have to say Daedric... My nord has a full set of Daedric (legendary) armor, with a matching shield.... I just need two more hearts for a bow and sword, but no one sells them and I can't find anymore Daedra >C

For Light armour, my fav is the Nightingale armour, it looks so awesome

• 33 posts
    November 30, 2011 7:00 PM EST

I like the nightingale armour. It looks badass.

• 12 posts
    November 30, 2011 10:32 PM EST
    At the moment I'm repping dragon scale (legendary) and kirosis (idk how it's spelled and also legendary). The mask already has great enchantments and I've bulked up the dragon scale with enchantments for better healing and carrying capacity mainly because I'm trying to get my light armor skill up to 100 and standing in front of a few giants with a ward in one hand and a healing spell in the other along with this armor is perfect for it I've gone from lvl 73 to 89 in the 10 min I was playing before work:). Once I get to 100 I will probably switch to glass to match chillrend or the most aesthetically appealing nightingale while i work on my archery, or since I have that lovely blade of woe I may be wearing cicero or the db armor... I guess it is just going to depend on what I'm doing at the time.
    • 377 posts
    November 30, 2011 10:52 PM EST

Tied between Dragon armor and Daedric armor

• 13 posts
    December 1, 2011 2:21 AM EST

I love Steel Plate armor with a passion. 

Also the Wolf Armor and Dwarven Armor are really cool!

• 10 posts
    December 1, 2011 2:42 AM EST

I probably favour orcish armour, looks sufficiently brutal and jagged. The silhouette it presents is pretty formidable too.

• 7 posts
    December 1, 2011 7:34 PM EST

Daedric set but with the Ebony Mail Armor.

• 9 posts
    December 1, 2011 8:36 PM EST

i am wearing cicero's gear...for the stats... but i love the dragon priest masks and daedric armor for looks!

• 1 posts
    December 1, 2011 8:57 PM EST

Nightingale all the way, it looks awesome and i love that it is light armour

• 577 posts
    December 1, 2011 10:04 PM EST

I'm with you on the earlier armors. I'm still rockin the Theives, Shouded and NIghtengale. I'm all about the Light armor also. I just "smithed" the hell out them. All of them except the Nightengale. I have Void Salts but for some reason it won't upgrade. sucks.

• 577 posts
    December 1, 2011 10:11 PM EST

Yeah, I have that perk also. It's in the LIght Armor section. If you wear an all matching set, it boost you armor up like 30pts. For me Shouded(darkbrotherhood) has the highest with about 230, then NIghtengale with around 200 and Theives about 170. I also "smithed" these up pretty good.

I always carry my Theives chest armor for the increase of 30lbs strengh when my treasure hunting gets wickedly high. Nothing worse then having to drop shit in order to pick up something better.

• 577 posts
    December 1, 2011 10:14 PM EST

That is a cool peice. I did keep it although I wear light armor. I didn't take the rest of the armor, just the chest piece. Now that I think about it, how baddass would that be with the rest of the Nightengale armor!!

• 577 posts
    December 1, 2011 10:21 PM EST

I'm rockin the Forsworn Armor!!! Keeping it real, son!!! hahaha!!! just kiddin. Switch between all the Light Armor classics. Theives, Shouded(DB) and Nightengale. All enhanced.

• 15 posts
    December 1, 2011 10:28 PM EST
    I really like the elven armor set at the moment, but looking forward to the other high end light armors that I'll likely encounter the higher up I go (level 24, atm). I also did like the wolf armor too.
    • 14 posts
    December 2, 2011 2:14 AM EST

The light dragon armor and thieves hood. Don't know what the dark brotherhood gives cause I haven't joined them yet but somehow did a mission for them already. I think i'll do that kids quest tonight! I want to mix the Thieves, Brotherhood and dragon armor somehow.

• 1 posts
    December 25, 2011 8:09 PM EST

Nightingale hood + Nightingale gauntlets -:- Nightingale boots x (Ebony heavy armour) = Awesome 

• 16 posts
    December 26, 2011 12:17 AM EST

I always where a full set of dwemer armor

• 16 posts
    December 26, 2011 12:19 AM EST

Do you have to kill cicero for that?