Forums » Elder Scrolls

Favourite Armour Set?

• 5 posts
    December 26, 2011 12:43 AM EST

Ebony Mail. Its an object from a Daedric lord so I won't ruin it.

• 9 posts
    December 26, 2011 6:39 AM EST

I agree with you dragon plate is the best :D

• 13 posts
    December 26, 2011 7:36 AM EST

I always kind of thought that the Daedric and Dragon armor look so ridiculous... They're too gaudy and flashy. Even with the armor rating, I never use them..

My favorite Heavy Armors will always be Steel Plate with Targe of the Blooded, and Ebony.

Light armor, Nightingale and Ancient Shrouded Armor are my favorites.

• 13 posts
    December 26, 2011 7:37 AM EST

I loooove how Dwarven looks in Skyrim! The helmet is so awesome!

• 13 posts
    December 26, 2011 7:38 AM EST

You can kill Cicero for his, or you can just grab normal Jester Clothes that are by him. His are slightly better, but otherwise they're the same.

• December 26, 2011 7:45 AM EST

Steel Plate, i dont really like Daedric, Elven and Glass etc. :/

• 2 posts
    December 26, 2011 9:11 AM EST

ebony mail+ebony lifting boots+ebony gauntlets 20% one hand+daedrice shield

• 24 posts
    December 26, 2011 9:11 AM EST

Dragonscale armor. However I tend to use a simple studded armor - enchanted of course - because they look  so much more comfortable for riding. (female character)

• 1 posts
    December 26, 2011 9:36 AM EST

My favorite for looks so far is specifically how orcish armor looks on my orc but that is probably only because it was made to look good on them.

• 25 posts
    December 26, 2011 10:42 AM EST

I'm not sure...Iron and Steel are my two favorites though...I love their look ^.^ armor like daedric and dragon is just too much...It almost seems like armor for little kids >>.<< if you understand my meaning, a lot like the daedric mace, again, for little kids xD "oh look at mah mace! I got lots of spikes and faces :D" it's just really...yeah ahaha xDDD I like the good ol' fashioned looks ^.^

• 33 posts
    December 26, 2011 12:25 PM EST

Legendary Dragon bone armor... enough said v______v

• 2 posts
    December 27, 2011 7:01 AM EST

Ebony mail since i feel that Daedric is looking to evil for my noble nord warrior.

• 77 posts
    December 27, 2011 9:13 AM EST

Savior's Hide, I know it's technically not a set, but it's just awesome. Both male and female versions.

• 28 posts
    December 27, 2011 9:30 PM EST

My one problem with the Elder Scrolls is I find the better armours to always seem to fancy and impractical, I don't really want a bright green armour thanks. I've always preferred the lower leveled armours such as steel and iron, they just look more suitable to battle and feel more used. I don't like being a big strong warrior in immaculate armour

• 7 posts
    December 28, 2011 10:49 AM EST

My epic, Nightingale... Since Shrouded Armor here sucks, Nightingale, is the most fitting to a 'dark' Assasin player...

I use the Scaled in "everyday" adventures -the horned one is awesome- since its the strongest one between the "Nord" looking light armors, and i hold high both Glass and Elven, though i still havent decide wich one ill use as 'epic'...

I also like fur, as from the starters, really fits my hunter. Leather is like a petty form of higher grade light armor..

I like ebony, orcish and plate steel, but they are not for my player, and the thieves guild is also really nice...

I find the Dragon armors "too much" maybe i change my mind in the future.

From miscellaneous, i get HORNY from the "bear" armor of the Stormcloak officers, its so fucking nice. Saviours Hide nice for 'huge' bodytypes, i like penitus occulatus, but the rest Imperial ones are too ''roman'', i find.

Forsworn is also nice, but ok,, you cant wear that thing and wonder around Skyrim looking like a complete Jackas... :P

Ancient Nordic Helmet really bad ass if you want horns, and daerdra if you want to be "the bad ass' ;)

• 17 posts
    December 28, 2011 11:46 AM EST

As much as I thought I'd like dragon armor or ebony, the armor that rocks on both looks and stats is daedric. Wearing a full set of that stuff (especially legendary and enchanted) advertises "I'm a billybadass" .