Skyrim Character Building » Discussions

Character Build: The Sapiarch

December 30, 2015
    If you're playing on the PC there is a mod that reverses the fortify restoration glitch to allow you to use the patch but also still have access to the unlimited stamina and the unlimited concentration casting glitches
    December 30, 2015

Thanks so much, downloaded theĀ  mod and got it working!

• January 3, 2016

I haven't been able to get this combination to work on my pc either, though it works on my xbox, I can confirm. Any idea why that would be, Al?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got this to work. Idk how. I had two sets made, did the process again, and it worked this time. Yippee.

• January 4, 2016
    I really need to finish this build! I had to stop when I moved and no longer had a TV, but now my computer can handle modded Skyrim. I think I'm gonna enjoy it a lot more on PC anyway. Arche looks so much sexier, especially since the HD skin texture I use just updated *today*! :D
    January 4, 2016

You should! This one was a serious blast to play. Non-stop action!

February 11, 2016

Hi Teccam,

I was thinking that maybe there's a way to obtain a permanent ICC glitch directly on an enchanted item. In this way you could use it just like a powerful artifact or something like that.

Sadly I'm not so good in math, but maybe with the right potion\s and perks you could enchant an item with the wonderful +78,....% fortify magicka\stamina (or both of them) enchantment.

Can you check this thing with your pc?

• February 12, 2016
    I don't think the game keeps the rounded .4 that is the basis of this glitch when enchanting. In fact I'm pretty sure it always rounds to a whole number on enchantments.
    February 12, 2016

Thank you very much!

• February 12, 2016

nice build! but it doesnt seem like you payd any attention to enchanting, or does enchanting have effect on the glitch? anyway could i just use the archmage robes instead? coolest build ive seen so far tho :)