Forums » General Gaming

• 577 posts
    May 26, 2012 9:33 AM EDT

Do any of you plan on watching this on Spike? I've never really watched something like this 'live'. Usually I'll wait till it's over and just watch the 'highlights' with snipets that I want to see. Also, in this video, is there any games that you are anticipating? The ones that stood out to me are Laura Croft, Metro: Last Light, Halo4 and possibly Hitman (not a big suit and tie guy character player. lol) Last of Us looks really tight, but I don't play on PS3. And of course, there plans to be some Dawnguard revieled which I'm sure all of us will be keepin an eye out for! yay!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/top-10-gt-countdown/730563

• 952 posts
    May 26, 2012 9:56 AM EDT

Well, if that's the list of games they look forward to the most, I'm totally not interested in watching it on spike. No Cysis 3, no Dawnguard, no Dishounored, should I go on. Those are all likely to be seen on E3 and yet none, not even one of them is in it. I wonder who picked those games, a little girl and a stoner, or one of themself.

• 577 posts
    May 26, 2012 10:07 AM EDT

Yeah, I was thinkin that also about Dishonored and Dawnguard. But maybe these are the ones for sure that they know of will be featured. Idk. If it's on when I'm cruisin the channels, I'll watch some, but otherwise will just wait till it's over.

I think a little stoner girl

• 952 posts
    May 26, 2012 10:10 AM EDT

A little stoner girl would be totally messed up, but maybe the people at spike are totally messed up as well, because Dawnguard will be at E3 for sure, and there is a pretty big chance dishonored will be there as well.

• 668 posts
    May 26, 2012 2:16 PM EDT

I'll dvr it then watch the bits I want to watch I'm sure. I am really looking forward to The Last of Us and of course Dawnguard. The New Darksiders game is going to be awesome too from the looks of it. Not to mention Devil May Cry 5 which is hopefully going to finally come out in January. Also Resident Evil 6. 

• 57 posts
    May 26, 2012 2:22 PM EDT

No GTA 5, No Dawnguard, No Dishonored No TES:O, but WII U I mean really?

• 952 posts
    May 26, 2012 2:23 PM EDT

Yah, that's what I meant in my earlyer replies, that just made me question if those people know anything about games at all.

• 67 posts
    May 27, 2012 10:27 AM EDT

ill watch it liveonly if dawngguard is featured

• 377 posts
    May 27, 2012 11:09 AM EDT

Wow.... what a let down. GTA5 not even mentioned. At least some Dawnguard info will be at E3.

I am looking forward to Metro: Last Night. It's predecessor Metro 2033 was such a great game, so I'm glad to see the story continue.

I'm going to wait for user ratings before getting Assassins Creed. I got crushed with how bad Revelations was and I don't want to repeat that mistake.

• 426 posts
    May 28, 2012 3:25 PM EDT

I tend to watch the highlights or the individual game videos Im interested in. Would love to go in the flesh that would be cool.

• 577 posts
    May 29, 2012 5:44 AM EDT

What's that MCM Expo you got going on over there in your neck of the woods? know anything about it?

• 426 posts
    May 29, 2012 5:52 AM EDT

No man never heard of it, we have the Eurogamer convention in london which is getting bigger and bigger. But never seen anything re MCM Expo and I work in Events and Exhibitions lol

• 426 posts
    May 29, 2012 5:54 AM EDT

Just done a bit of digging its the Comic Con shows MCM is just a brand I think. We dont do anything work wise at those shows unfortunately. Always just packed with loads of little stalls of comic books and assorted nerdery lol