Forums » The Lounge

Photo spoT

• 952 posts
    May 25, 2012 11:55 AM EDT

Almost 3, how can you tell that by looking at her ears?

• 952 posts
    May 25, 2012 11:57 AM EDT

Yah, an even more beautifull and wanted breed, but way more mean than a German Shepherd. My aunt has a Mechelse Shepherd and she's kinda alright, but even she is way meaner than any German Shepherd I've ever seen.

The police mainly uses Mechelse Shepherds here, that's just about the smartest thing the police ever decided.

• 952 posts
    May 25, 2012 12:08 PM EDT

Actually they don't look like that at all, unless perhaps it's mixed with another breed. This is a picture from a pure Mechelse Shepherds

Mechelse Herder

• 952 posts
    May 25, 2012 12:10 PM EDT

Yeah, looks French, and you're right, who the F smiles after being attacked by one of the most vicious dog breeds there is.

• 668 posts
    May 26, 2012 12:10 AM EDT

First off, I am not the one that named football, football. So please cease yelling at me about it. You hate American Football on principle. It's actually a terrific sport with amazing athleticism. My favorite player all time is Issac Bruce. He ran the most beautiful routes. The Greatest Show on Turf, St. Louis Rams. :)

As far as our government goes, I never talk about politics because in my estimation fairly nearly all politicians are frauds and thieves. They are not worthy of my consideration. I despise being lied to so I rarely listen to them.

• 668 posts
    May 26, 2012 12:18 AM EDT

Awww, they are too cute to be mean. I'll keep my sweet German Shepherds. :)

You can always tell a dogs approximate age from the size ratio of ear to head. I've had quite a few shepherds, you get to know.

• 668 posts
    May 26, 2012 12:21 AM EDT

The kind of guy you want to steer very clear of. His face and neck are so blood splattered it is making me ill. Why is this idiot not in the hospital? or the dry cleaners...

• 966 posts
    May 26, 2012 4:47 AM EDT

Yeah, the police (inlcuding military police) use those here too, among other dogs.

And yeah, thats just about how my dog looks, only mine is more awesome :D

And their not mean, i've had 3, never had any problem, they listen very good, and all were smarten then my brother :P

• 966 posts
    May 26, 2012 5:34 AM EDT

My favorite footballer:

Although is should also add that america's national (real)football team is getting better and better, they are now about at the same level as a decent Dutch football team. Still though, they have no chance to compete with a real good football team, let alone a national team. For that, football needs to be way more popular in America^^

• 952 posts
    May 26, 2012 7:04 AM EDT

Yeah, they're terrific dogs, but most people just buy them and aren't consequent enough with them, and that's something that's a fatal mistake because these dogs get very dominant and mean in that case.

• 668 posts
    May 26, 2012 11:00 AM EDT

Your brother is still smarter than you, though? :P

• 668 posts
    May 26, 2012 11:02 AM EDT

He, that reminds me of this dog trainer I went to once that sat on all the dogs to show his dominance. :P

I think the same holds true of pitbulls. I've had 2 of them and both have been terrific dogs. You just have to let them know that you rule the house and give them lots of affection. I have no probs with that. 

• May 26, 2012 1:38 PM EDT

Maybe we're the ones who should change the name of American Football's name.

It doesn't even make any sense, it's football.

Not that I really care, I absolutely despise American Football and don't care for Soccer/Football.

• 668 posts
    May 26, 2012 1:45 PM EDT

@ Alduin,

I couldn't view that video in my country it said. Copyright crap from EMI. But I know all about European Football. My bf is a HUGE Fulham and Kansas City fan also US mens and womens teams. I've seen a few games. I love sports so as long as there is a ball in play, I'm sure to watch. However, I say in all honesty I prefer American Football. It's what I watched from an early age. I love the perfectly executed routes, the big hits, the break-away runs, the unbelievable spirals...so much more. :)

• 668 posts
    May 26, 2012 1:49 PM EDT

@ Julian

FYI, they don't like it when you call it soccer. :P Not even soccer/football. And you go right ahead and call the NFL, one of the biggest companies in the United States and tell them that they need to stop calling it football. What is your suggestion for it's new name?

• May 26, 2012 2:25 PM EDT

IS there blood in his hair?

• 668 posts
    May 26, 2012 2:42 PM EDT

There is blood covering this man. And somewhat of a whimsical smile that gives me the shudders from hell.