Forums » The Lounge

Photo spoT

• 668 posts
    May 8, 2012 11:18 PM EDT

Just put up a picture, simple. What do you enjoy doing, who do you enjoy doing it with, where do you enjoy doing it, your team, your dog, whatever says "you." (Of course we will take Skyrim and this blog for granted so no need to post those, unless you want to.)

my nephew Caden :)

Cardinals Baseball

• 952 posts
    May 25, 2012 4:36 AM EDT

They closed of the electricity to do some works in my street so I thought, hey, let's take some pictures so here they are. They're my dog Zyta, the most annoying dog there excists but still I can't be mad at her because she does such cute things sometimes.

The first 2 are taken in my garden, and yes I'll do the lawn tomorrowmorning, and yes I'll clean it up a bit someday

And this one is our dog at the front door being mad because the person on the front door rang the doorbell. The person is gone just a few seconds ofcourse before I let the dog go to the frontdoor because she would love/annoy those people to death, lol.

• 668 posts
    May 25, 2012 9:55 AM EDT

Haha, Dieter. Well, calling someone's country a cesspool isn't polite, silly. What am I going to do with you?!

• 668 posts
    May 25, 2012 9:57 AM EDT

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I wants her!!! I love German Shepherds. They are my favorite breed by far. So smart and strong and gorgeous. Awwwww. :) How old is she? From the look of her ears I would say 2 ish??

• 966 posts
    May 25, 2012 9:57 AM EDT

I could eat him, he's only a short flight away from here :P

• 966 posts
    May 25, 2012 9:59 AM EDT

We had 2 of those :D My favorite breed would be megelse herder. Wich is actualy a belgian breed

• 668 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:02 AM EDT

That is your answer to everything, dragon. Besides, you and Dieter signed a peace accord, remember. I don't think eating him would help your Dutch/Belgian unity thing.

• 966 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:04 AM EDT

Why not? Then we couldn't be closer together :P

Besides, he'd have a nice little holiday down there, its real tropical according to Titan.

• 668 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:04 AM EDT

I've had a couple of them too and they were the BEST dogs ever! I always end up with massive doggies. I've never had any chihuahuas or poodles or anything. It's always pitbulls, shepherds, rottweilers...Never heard of that breed, I shall google them.

• 668 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:06 AM EDT

You are right, Alduin. This dog is so freaking cute I could squeeze him til he pops.

• 966 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:06 AM EDT

I only had Shepards. Well... My mom had a sharpei, but i only like the big dogs, those poodles aint dogs.

• 966 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:08 AM EDT

That playa dog i showed a few days ago is also one, and we have another one :P I'll make a photo of him later today

• 668 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:09 AM EDT

From my VERY limited understanding of Dutch, I surmised that this man was dog attacked. But then what the hell is with the euphoric smile. I am SOOOO creeped out by this. 

• 966 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:12 AM EDT

He looks weird, he aint a real Dutchman

• 668 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:15 AM EDT

LOLOLOLOL! What the hell?!! How do you KNOW this??!!! Here we go again how you "Germanic" folken have some sort of geological radar that automatically tells you where a person originates from. God, that picture makes me sick, literally. How can you smile like that when you are covered in your own blood??!! And who poses for pictures at this time? I am just appalled.

• 668 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:16 AM EDT

Sweet. I love doggie pics! But try to make it look less like animal pRon this time, please.

• 668 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:18 AM EDT

Yep, big dogs are the macs.

Little dogs are for Kardasians with doggie purses. My dogs will straight up bite your face off if you decide to come around my house unwanted.

• 668 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:20 AM EDT

Tropical, in your guts....

Titan has gone mad I believe. He just rants about my threads going off the mark as if I condone or encourage these things.

• 966 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:21 AM EDT

Well, most dogs of this breed sleep like that, and other weird positions :P

• 966 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:22 AM EDT

LOL. Where did you find that photo anyway?

• 668 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:28 AM EDT

flickrhivemind.net

I just searched that dog breed and that picture came up. The web site looks to be written in Dutch though. I recognized the world zwolle. :PP

• 668 posts
    May 25, 2012 10:34 AM EDT

My rottweiller does too. He embarrasses me when company comes around. And he has the shiniest most obsidian balls ever.

• May 25, 2012 11:08 AM EDT

@Shannon

Lol! Man, that makes Neel really, really sound like a bastard. XD Ouch...

• 966 posts
    May 25, 2012 11:14 AM EDT

World Unity... Thats only doable if we encounter aliens wich we could wage war with. We humans need enemies, we cant be one whole united planet unless we have something to focus our agression on.

For other countries to like America, well, that needs alot of change, first of all, away with American ignorance, as well as with arguably the most corrupt government of modern times, and some other things, but those two seem the most important. Well... the real important thing would be stop calling football soccer and american football football, cuz american football aint football. But i consider that part of american ignorance

• 952 posts
    May 25, 2012 11:53 AM EDT

Yes Alduin, the treaty, don't forget it. And besides, my dog could totally defeat you.