Forums » Elder Scrolls

Bandit Carravan? North Road from Whiterun, past the white tower

• 60 posts
    April 28, 2012 1:21 AM EDT

A little bit ago (which is the whole reason why I came back here in the first place) I was practicing my archery to level it up, and was walking from the Farm where you first meet Cicero from the Black Brotherhood, and ran into a large group of Bandits (approx 15-16 of them) walking north towards Dawnstar. 

I drew my bow and fired on the one furthest to the rear, killed him with the first shot, killed the next 5 (I was hidden) and went on to shoot the sixth, only to find it was a bandit chief. Did 50% damage, fired on the next, another bandit chief, and another. Grand total 8 of them were Bandit Chiefs. And the rest were regular bandits. 

Of course I slaughteed them with my Arrows and eventually my dagger, but I've never seen one like this. 

They were just before you run into the mammoth and giant further north. 

Has anyone ever ran into a band of bandits like this? 

They dropped a bunch of different fur armors. And one of the Bandit Chiefs dropped an

"Imperial Bow of Arcing" that had 21 damage, with 25pts of shock damage

Another Bandit Chief dropped an "Imperial Sword of Burning", which did 25pts fire damage

And another dropped an "Orcish Dagger of Burning". 

Has anyone came across a roving band like this?

• 377 posts
    April 28, 2012 10:23 AM EDT

Not without mods, no. Random bandit groups normally have two bandit chiefs for me.

• April 28, 2012 4:37 PM EDT

Lol XD

• April 28, 2012 4:38 PM EDT

I guess it's possible...

• 60 posts
    April 28, 2012 4:48 PM EDT

On the way to dawnstar is where I located them walking up north in the same direction..

• 60 posts
    April 28, 2012 4:49 PM EDT

Last night I ran into one with 8. No mods (PS3).