Forums » Elder Scrolls

What's your favourite quest out of the whole game?

• 668 posts
    June 17, 2012 3:48 PM EDT

Searching Blackreach for Crimson Nirnroot. Ohhhhh wait, I thought you said LEAST favorite.

I loved Meridia's temple when you quest for the Dawnbreaker.  So Sweet!

• 16 posts
    June 17, 2012 4:04 PM EDT

Blood on ice, Discerning the Transmundane (Septimus is awesome!), the quest that you acquire the falmer eye for the thieves guild, with karliah and brynjolf, and probably Waking Nightmare.

• 952 posts
    June 17, 2012 4:28 PM EDT

I love the one where you meet Sam Guevenne. I love it how they made it just like the movie Hangover and other movies that follow that concept. Totally awesome.

• 9 posts
    June 18, 2012 12:13 PM EDT

There are so many that I really can't choose one.  But as in Oblivion, the Dark Brotherhood quests are my favorite line of quests.  However unlike in Oblivion and Morrowind, every single faction you can join (Mage's College, Bard's College, DB, Thieves Guild, Companions, etc) is fun.  Not one quest line in the game that I have encountered that was boring, which makes it even harder to choose a single quest!

Slightly off topic, the best quest in TES is easily the Dark Brotherhood quest in Oblivion where you sneak into a wood elf's house and drop a moose head on the guy.  Classic!