Forums » Elder Scrolls

Your Vote for "Sexiest" Skyrim Character!

• 17 posts
    November 17, 2011 11:20 AM EST

They are just cartoons, so don't go too far with this, but obviously some NPC's are more aesthetically pleasing than others. Certainly I've seen a fair share more of the 'Helga the Horrid's' than the 'Heidi Home-Wrecker's' in the mountains of Old Skyrim, if you know what I mean.  In fact, the whole 'marriage' concept has not been particularly enticing with the lack of choices thus far, not that looks are everything, but it is a game, after all...

So, who do you think is the better tooned out there?

I'll go first. My top pick is Aela the Huntress, a Companion from Whiterun. She's a "well-drawn" Nord in a well-fitting outfit. ;-)

And you?

• 82 posts
    November 17, 2011 12:26 PM EST

I would second Aela the Huntress.  Although I was in the Inn at Windhelm, I can't remember the name of the NPC.  I was just chillin at the bar, and this girl started singing a song about how the Nords are battling for freedom.  I left the bar with my big 2H ready to make some Imperial heads roll. 

• 17 posts
    November 17, 2011 12:56 PM EST

I agree that Aela the Huntress is a looker, but you must admit - the housekarl Lydia is not bad.

• 8 posts
    November 18, 2011 7:04 AM EST

Annekke Crag-Jumper... She may not dress the best but she has a nice face without looking like a hussy lol

• 77 posts
    November 19, 2011 9:27 AM EST

Ysolda. I just like her :P Kinda fucked up that one quest where you get drunk though. 

reverse pick-pocketing doesn't work in Skyrim... I tried to get Ysolda to put on some Tavern Clothes, but she wouldn't. Even after I enchanted them :P

• 14 posts
    November 24, 2011 1:20 PM EST

I met a really goodlooking bard-maid in Dawnstar's tevern-inn.. Dont remember her name but she was... Hmm well a "juicy" redhead  There was no option to marry her i think..

How DO you marry NPCs anyway?

• 81 posts
    November 24, 2011 2:09 PM EST
    you have to have mara's amulet
    • 17 posts
    November 24, 2011 3:51 PM EST

Update: I ended up marrying Mjoll the Lioness. She's an attractively animated 'Amazon'. She talks too much sometimes, but she's fun to take along on quests (and quite the warrior!) She makes a good homemade pie as well. Annoyingly though, she comes with her 'friend' some little pansy named Aerin. Wish I could find a way to get rid of him. Maybe hire the Brotherhood?

• 577 posts
    November 25, 2011 1:01 AM EST

You have to get the Amulet of Mara. It's in Riften (I believe). From the place of Worship. That's were you'll get married. Once you compete their tasks or missions, you put the Amulet on and they have a fondess for you. You can ask them then to marry. Make sure you marry a person will skills i.e will go on missions with you, train you, etc. Some of them only just cook.

• 577 posts
    November 25, 2011 1:01 AM EST

I was going to say her also. Haven't pulled the trigger on marriage though. My thoughts are the way she talks and her voice. haha!!! She is baddass too!

• 577 posts
    November 25, 2011 1:06 AM EST

I dig Karliah from the Theives guild. Her voice is awesome! Think Vex is a hottie too. Don't think you can marry any of these gals though. Astrid from Dark Brotherhood not bad either. That first into when you meet her is pretty sweet!!!

• 38 posts
    January 12, 2012 11:14 PM EST

"Certainly I've seen a fair share more of the 'Helga the Horrid's' than the 'Heidi Home-Wrecker's' in the mountains of Old Skyrim, if you know what I mean."

No sorry, i haven't the slightest clue what you mean. But to answer the question, for looks, my pick is Karita, the Dawnstar bard, but when personality comes into it, I agree with Aela the Huntress, and that's who I'll marry

• January 13, 2012 12:09 AM EST

You can use the console if you're on PC.

• January 13, 2012 12:11 AM EST

Karita's singing is horrid... but she is a little pretty.

• 708 posts
    • 773 posts
    January 13, 2012 3:21 AM EST

If only we had the ability to merge threads on Ning 

• 426 posts
    January 13, 2012 4:46 AM EST

Lydia is a favorite she too mean n moody not to and Karliah for that sexy voice lol

• 17 posts
    January 13, 2012 2:24 PM EST

At least the threads are a month apart...

• 12 posts
    January 13, 2012 2:51 PM EST

Mjoll the Lioness

• 3 posts
    January 13, 2012 3:29 PM EST

It's gotta be Ulfberth War Bear. /nordflex

• 66 posts
    January 13, 2012 4:11 PM EST

too bad her husband would rip your throat out and beat you over the head with it if you so much as looked at her the wrong way... that guy is the chuck norris of skyrim

• 9 posts
    January 13, 2012 6:31 PM EST

Muiri from Morthal... I killed her ex and now shes in love.. lol

• 708 posts
    January 13, 2012 6:43 PM EST

Seconded - I mentioned her in the other thread. It's a pity you have to be in the DB to marry her though.

And she's from Markarth, not Morthal

• 577 posts
    January 14, 2012 12:36 PM EST

Well, I've put my two cents in awhile ago and I still think Karliah is the "sexiest". I'm a married man now (to Mjoll) and she's "hot" but not "sexy" like Karliah. The funny thing is, I haven't heard that voice on any other NPC? find it strange. Anyway,...oh shit, got to go. Mjoll's calling me......

• 4 posts
    January 14, 2012 5:36 PM EST

Arngeir...  I may have been imagining things but the whole time I was in High Hrothgar training my voice, I could have sworn he was casually flirting with me.  After a while, it just wore me down and I accepted things for what they were.  We never took it any further, but we will always have those moments.  I don't go and see him anymore, it's just too awkward.  We still send each other Christmas cards.