him."

"M'aiq does not understand what is so impressive about shouting. M'aiq can
    shout whenever he wants."

And to answer how he survived all these years:

"M'aiq's father was also called M'aiq. As was M'aiq's father's father. At
    least, that's what his father said."

• 708 posts
    November 25, 2011 5:13 PM EST

Found him again on the road from Riverwood to Whiterun.

• 3 posts
    November 25, 2011 10:05 PM EST

I've met him twice.  Once on the way to/back from Whiterun.  He was standing on a hill overlooking the landscape, right off the path from Riverwood to Whiterun.  The second time I met him was west of Dawnstar, in the complete middle of nowhere at the top of a mountain.  He was just standing under a tree in the middle of a blizzard.  Strange guy; just comments on rumors he's heard about you and Skyrim in general, and if you talk to him too much, he says he doesn't want to talk to you anymore and then won't talk to you lol.

• 7 posts
    November 26, 2011 12:01 AM EST

I never ran into him and im a level 35.  But I got my dad to start playing and he is only a level 10 and he ran into Ma'iq TWICE!!  

• 8 posts
    November 26, 2011 12:20 AM EST

Ran into him twice on two diffirent characters. The first time was in the middle of nowhere, along the side of a road. Second time i think it was near a city, but i forgot which one. Completely diffirent location atleast.

• 2 posts
    November 26, 2011 12:21 AM EST
    Yes i have info on maiq he is usually near riverwood in on the other side of the river look all up and down tht area across from the guardian stones i found gim on tirdas which is the day of the week.. Hope this helps!!!
    • 2 posts
    November 26, 2011 12:28 AM EST
    Yes i have info on maiq he is usually near riverwood in on the other side of the river look all up and down tht area across from the guardian stones i found gim on tirdas which is the day of the week.. Hope this helps!!!
  • November 26, 2011 4:43 AM EST

saw him on my way to winterhold, having a nice chat before i was attacked in the back by a snowy sabre cat :/ little bugger ran away!

• 16 posts
    November 27, 2011 11:04 PM EST

I always see him on the road going twards whiterun from riverwood. His lines aren't as good as they were in oblivion.

• 8 posts
    November 27, 2011 11:55 PM EST

I met him running around some mountains by a Bosmer bandit dude. He just says some phrases and then doesn't talk anymore.

• 6 posts
    November 28, 2011 1:10 PM EST

I encountered him on the road while fighting a dragon.  He ran over when I absorbed it's soul.  

"Were bears? Where?"

"Maiq is done talking to you"

• Lav
    • 3 posts
    November 28, 2011 1:39 PM EST

I've seen him probably 10 times, but I don't fast travel anywhere. I have seen him along pretty much every road, even the small one from Riverwood to Whiterun. I've seen him 4 times on they road from Whiterun to Markarth. You can usually ask him 3 or 4 things before he tells you to piss off. They all seem to be related each time you talk to him, like once all he refered to was the snow, another time it was dragons, etc.

• 5 posts
    November 28, 2011 2:00 PM EST

I found him once he was getting attacked by a giant. He was on the ground so I thought he was dead but after I killed the giant he jumped up and ran away.

• 856 posts
    December 10, 2011 1:20 PM EST

I met M'aiq many times.  I will not say where I saw M'aiq... perhaps I did not.  But seriously,  I met him twice near Riverwood, once on the north side of town, on the west side of the river, the other time I saw him south of Riverwood, across the river and west of it a bit.  A dead bandit was at his feet, and a horse (non-stolen) was nearby.  I took the horse, but unfortunately when I dismount, it begins making it's way back toward the place I first found it.  I've also seen M'aiq near other cities.  He will talk a bit and then say something like ' M'aiq is done talking now, go bother someone else.'

• 132 posts
    December 10, 2011 1:50 PM EST

I've seen him a couple of times, once near Windhelm, the rest of the times just randomly on roads and such. I don't think he has a regular schedule like in Oblivion, I think he's some kind of random encounter. Nobody ever sees him coming, and he shows up in the strangest places.

As to how M'aiq survived all these years...I think he's Mephala, Daedric Prince of lies and intrigue, in disguise. Think about it.