Forums » The Lounge

making friends...

• 39 posts
    December 9, 2013 3:44 PM EST

in all your time on this blog....who would you say is your'e "best friend"

and why????

• December 9, 2013 3:53 PM EST
    None, I actually hate all of you. I just come here for the booze.
    • 39 posts
    December 9, 2013 4:17 PM EST

That dosen't make sense...there's no booze on this site!

• 739 posts
    December 9, 2013 4:41 PM EST

I've got some good mateys here, some who I've spoke with for over two years now actually (which is a big deal when I think about it)

I don't believe in 'besties' but I speak to Ben C alot of the time, never anything personal, it's always about the game (unless we're slagging off other members ).

Used to speak to Ponty alot during the early days, Narmis as well until he went nuts...

Snakes/Henson/Teccam/Phil/Samjt over in CB holding the place together...

RuneRed is like the backbone of this site, I'd feel really uncomfortable if he wasn't around, we don't speak much but I love the guy, Paul as well.

Then there's Brynjolf/Jo Daro/Nelaf/Nobody who are always here trolling away and causing the mischief I love...

Vaz/Curse with their artistic ways...

Too many people, and the place isn't the same when they aren't active...

• 365 posts
    December 9, 2013 5:01 PM EST

The regulars, Mason, Ponty, Henson, Rune, Vaz, Samjt, Oneness, Phil, Teccam (Or EasilyRemember, as he was once known ), Beast, Revenant/Nixrune, Nebula (Even if he is quite new), and last but not least, Ben...and Paul, of course!

And Bryn, of course.... :P

You know when you've known someone along time when they've got stupid nicknames, or shortenings of their names....

• 365 posts
    December 9, 2013 5:01 PM EST

• 700 posts
    December 9, 2013 5:47 PM EST
    I'm still pretty new here and haven't spoken to anyone outside of the comments. Can't say I really know anyone.
    • 133 posts
    December 9, 2013 5:59 PM EST

I thought this discussion was going to be about something completely different 

• 661 posts
    December 10, 2013 1:26 PM EST

Friends will never be as important as associates.

• 365 posts
    December 10, 2013 1:38 PM EST

Lol, I guess we could talk more, you are one of the regulars....

• 365 posts
    December 10, 2013 1:39 PM EST

You'll get to know the regulars pretty quick around here, they're always online, and most of them are Hosts for the Groups.

Like the ones I listed....some of them aren't, but are nearly always online.

• 268 posts
    December 10, 2013 2:18 PM EST

Same Beast... Great minds think alike, eh?

• 55 posts
    December 10, 2013 2:22 PM EST

I'm one of the regulars, teehee 

• 700 posts
    December 10, 2013 2:23 PM EST

Being more active in general will certainly help if I am to get to know people.  I'm usually online, I just rarely post anything.  

• 557 posts
    December 10, 2013 2:27 PM EST

I've had to take an extended hiatus from the Blog due to medical reasons and University (perhaps there is a connection between the two...), and sadly I have lost touch with the majority of my friends here on the Blog.

Hopefully I will be returning in full shortly (as the semester is almost over, and my routine hospital check-ups are almost completed. I've greatly missed all of my friends here, and hope to regain the lost connections upon my full return. 

• 1913 posts
    December 10, 2013 2:30 PM EST
    Jo, you never say "I love you" before the third date... Otherwise it is doomed to fail
    • 1913 posts
    December 10, 2013 2:30 PM EST
    That or you'll get pregnant and have to raise the baby alone
    • 1913 posts
    December 10, 2013 2:45 PM EST
    I was gonna say me... But probably not true anymore :(
    • 268 posts
    December 10, 2013 3:22 PM EST
    You summed it up perfectly Mason... Jo and Bryn's arguments also make me laugh, those two are always at it. I haven't really talked much to Rune or Ben, but they both seem like really good people. I've never had much to do with Ponty, he kinda started his hiatus by the time I was more involved, and Narm was banned a few weeks after I joined I believe. I haven't ever really talked to Henson and Teccam, they're like some the very top guys of the character building group, seem too important for a noob like me. ;)

I get on really well with Curse, Bryn, Vaz, Snakes, Phil, Oneness, Celtic Wolf and Soneca (sorry if I've missed anybody out, they were the only people who came to mind at the moment) and talk quite a lot to them. I feel like I'm friends with Zimbu, but he hasn't been on recently, and we mainly just talk about screenshots lol. And of course you Mason, though we haven't really talked much until recently. I must agree that the site isn't the same without these people online!

Not forgetting Paul and Emer, I've just never really spoken to either, but they too seem like top-notch guys.
    • 1913 posts
    December 10, 2013 3:33 PM EST
    You have known me how long and this is only now evident?
  • December 10, 2013 3:37 PM EST

Uh... I don't really have a bestie, but I guess I'd say Charlie since we went play Aion together and tried some other games, besides she used to be Story Corner host too so we talked about that from time to time.

The rest of TSB are just people who I am secretly converting to minions for my conquest of the world...

Just going to add a few people to that now that I noticed this isn't about the 1 best friend only. Ben C, Vazgen, Kyrielle, Kynareth, Brynjolf (you're still an idiot), Emer, Matt, Laurie Bear, Saryn anddd someone other people who I talk to but forgot about (sorry bros and sisters) but yeah that's the people who come to my mind who I consider friends round here.

• 55 posts
    December 10, 2013 3:47 PM EST

My best friend on the blog would have to be my best friend from real life, Hainesy lol. 

As for the rest of you...

I'm pretty chill with Samjt, Curse, Nelaf, Alastor, Zach, Vaz, Nebula, Ben, Ponty and Matt Feeney who is barely around anymore.

People I know are cool but I'm not too close with are Mason, Henson, Teccam, Emer, Phil and Rune. (Most of the old guys

Sorry if I forgot anyone lol

• 1913 posts
    December 10, 2013 3:50 PM EST
    I am her bestest friend :P