Forums » The Lounge

HELP FOR A NEWB?

• 11 posts
    September 3, 2013 1:57 PM EDT

So i just started skyrim 3 days ago, is there anyone who can relate? and/or share some good advice with me for leveling up my magic?

• 1483 posts
    September 3, 2013 2:01 PM EDT

What school do you want to level? There is comprehensive skill leveling guide posted in the Tips&Tricks group. You should check it out, if you want to level your skills fast.

• 11 posts
    September 3, 2013 2:06 PM EDT

see i just started and found out the trick with the Spell MUFFLE, my illusion is at 77 and ive been doing this for like 3 hours nonstop..... so i guess what im trying to say is i want ILLUSION up to 100 within the next 5 and a half hours say..... any other spells that would work or not?

• 1483 posts
    September 3, 2013 2:07 PM EDT

Invisibility works similarly, though its more costly. You can buy the spell tome from Drevis in the College of Winterhold.

• 11 posts
    September 3, 2013 2:09 PM EDT

And one more dumb question before i search For DREVIS,

Does invisibility rank it up at the same pace as muffle or Faster/ Slower, Etc.

• 1483 posts
    September 3, 2013 2:13 PM EDT

The XP gained is dependent on the cost of the spell, so it works faster. On the other hand you won't be able to cast it as fast as muffle. i suggest doing a quest for Drevis, it gives you an immense boost t magicka regeneration and you can level up very easily.

• 11 posts
    September 3, 2013 2:14 PM EDT

Thank You Very Much Vazgen!