If You Could...

• 622 posts
    August 29, 2013 3:32 AM EDT

I like this one ^.^

• 10 posts
    September 4, 2013 1:39 AM EDT

Argoth

Sphere: War for the sole sake of war.

Plane of Oblivion: Battleground, a land that encompasses the states of war, one set of land is made to exemplify the glory of sieges and city battles, another is the blood stained plains and swamps which serves as the eternal war between the daedra who fight there. Nightshade and poppy are abundant in the land.

appearance: A Man half adorned in armor and nothing more than flesh pulsating veins of blood. He often assumes the forms of champions of the races whose worship him. War Heroes who fight for the sake of war often gets the most respect from him and he loves to assume those forms to relive that moment.

Personality: He craves combat above all else and distains combat with ulterior motives. Thus Boethiah and Meridia is his sworn foe. He does not care for the reasons for combat but will aid the losing side to show that he can easily sweep aside the seemingly strong enemy.

Artifact: The Two Handed Battleaxe Bloodreave, earned from honorable combat or through battle. The Battleaxe only gains power if you defeat your enemy through honest face to face duel and gives you strength and stamina while wielding it (Life/stamina steal and increased carrying weight). However killing someone off guard will draw it's ire, causing damage to the wielder until they prove their honesty in battle again (Self Damage for sneak damage, increasing at certain ranks)

• 41 posts
    March 4, 2015 7:55 PM EST
    Name: Critiphe

Sphere: Probability, luck, and games of chance

Plane: Her plane is six sided like a die. Each is vastly different geographically and politically. Each is it's own continent. Some with volcanoes and Ashland, other with ice and tundra. When you enter his real, you have an equal chance of landing on either world. The Daedra he creates are ones that blend into his Land. They are intelligent and can take on many forms all decided of course, by a function of probability.

Artifacts: he has one artifact, a pair of heavy brass die, depending on what combination you roll a wide range of effects can happen

He is kin to Sheogorath, and is often unsure if they were once the same.
    • 41 posts
    March 4, 2015 7:56 PM EST
    Wow. I just realized that I switched pronoun gender at the end. Whoops.
    • 95 posts
    March 7, 2015 11:14 PM EST

So now I get to be a sick and twisted  Daedric Prince? I shall let my imagination run wild a bit for that one: My name would be Archenion, Daedric Prince of Parasitic Bonds, Ultimatum (Either Serve or be cursed forever) and Endless Cycles.

My own plane of Oblivion would have to be... The inside of the Black Star, accept have an entire city made of black soul gems and portals as doorways to the houses of different spirits which wonder my realm. The buildings as well as my own castle and throne, along with the sky will slowly feed on these everlasting souls, constantly giving me power and turning them into mindless "Alternative Vampire" prisoners, kind of like Molag Bal's Realm.

ONCE and a while, I will outfit all those little slaves with Black-soul Gem armor and weapons and teach them how to control their powers and eternally bind them to me. I would send them into the other realms as my messengers and maybe even send them into the mortal realm to feed on hopeless victims and give me more physical power while  I feed on their spirits to gain magical power.

My "Daedric Artifact" will be 2-handed Honed Ancient Nord Greatsword with the bound-weapon type flame, but instead it glows Blood-red, and it will be called Blacklust. Here is it's enchantment:

Blacklust: "Receive an additional 20 Health and Magicka while the Blacklust is equipped." This increases +2 per kill of a Human, Vampire, Werewolf or Undead being. The weapon will also Absorb the Health and Magicka of it's victims for 20 points. +2 more health per kill. (No kill limit) The perk Soul Siphon will now also affect all people and other beings as well, but Health, Magicka and Stamina Regen are stunted. It will have a total of 500 uses before needing to be refilled. The passive boosts will remain, but the weapon won't absorb health.

Now for the real screwover: Since Smithing will not affect it: Like the Ebony Blade, we are going to have four Perk trees that affect it.

One-handed, Two-handed and Sneak, Enchanting. Both 5/5 perk sets from 1h and 2h, All perks leading up to the backwards power attack perks. All 3/3 perks that affect Swords/Greatswords. Backstab from sneak and Soul Siphon from enchanting. All animations will be that of a 2-handed sword.

Now: Should my questing Campion fail... I would have a Curse upon them: Parasitic Curse.

Parasitic Curse:"Grow weaker as soul gems are filled and kills are made. 1 magicka and stamina are permanently drained per kill. You will always be detected while sneaking and your health will never regenerate unless a soul is trapped, which gives you 10% of your health back. Once dead, you will be sent to Archenion's realm of Oblivion to reclaim everything you own." So in other words, Stamina and Magicka will drop down each kill and fill of a soul trap until you reach ZERO, you will always be detected and trapping soul is your ONLY way to regenerate health. IF you die, you would be sent on a series of quests in my realm in order to come back to life. Once you come back to life, the curse restarts.

AND: If one says that they completed my quest for their own reasons, said person will recieve both the curse and the weapon! Accept the curse will drain 20 stamina and Magicka per kill and soul trap, and you will recover only 5% of your health per soul trapped. The weapon instead of providing +10 for both Magicka and Health and Absorbing 10 pints of both of these will only grant +1. The weapons improvement will also only be +1 instead of +2 and on top of that... All perks from One-handed and Two-handed will weaken the weapons damage instead of providing a boost. BUT at least soul siphon will affect everything else now, allowing you to recover health somewhat more easily. XD

There we go. That would be me as a Daedric Prince and everything that would happen to my champion, those who choose to not serve and those who "Do it for themselves."  I'm a twisted one aren't I? XD

• 145 posts
    March 7, 2015 11:35 PM EST

My Daedric Prince would be the Prince of illusion, curiosity, and things not being quite what they seem.

Her name? Vexin... or is it? 

I talked more about her plane on the "What Would Your Plane of Oblivion be Like?" thread.

• 161 posts
    March 7, 2015 11:45 PM EST

If I could Make A Daedric Prince he would be:

Hyangoth (hi-an-goth) 

Deadric Prince of the End and All Things Destroyed, Rage and Hate.

He uses twin Cutlasses. His Plane of Oblivion is a dim lit land with little and subtle hills and Autumn tress and a slight fog. There is one landmark and it is throne, there on his hill where his throne lies at the bottom is his Dremora army. 

• 145 posts
    March 8, 2015 12:13 AM EST

Her artifact would be a shortsword that, with every strike, changes to a different weapon with a different effect. It would be called The Schisma (skiz-ma/siz-ma). I'm gonna change her Plane a little bit, and say that it basically goes like this:

You find a beautiful cave, but as you delve deeper into it, it becomes more gloomy, the water turns murky, the wildlife begins to rot. The cave's walls fold away, revealing a dark, seemingly endless space around you, purple and blue streaks painted across the sky ever-so-delicately, and dotted with what is assumed to be stars, but one can never be sure with Vexin.

Finally the floor disintegrates beneath your feet, and you fall through space seemingly endlessly. You think you are going to die again.

But you don't.

You wake up on a glowing platform suspended by chains that go up into the sky, no end in sight. Beneath you, a crack in the opaque surface from your fall. On the platform with you, the souls of others, the floor dented and scratched with cracks from other peoples' hard landings. All around you, countless other glowing, hanging platforms around you, dotting the familiar color-streaked sky.

• 145 posts
    March 8, 2015 12:14 AM EST

Cutlasses are great, and so are Dremora. I like him already. =D

• 161 posts
    March 8, 2015 12:34 AM EST

Lol Thanks. Lol I kinda based him off my main Character I play. Ill have to post a pic of him soon.

• March 8, 2015 1:17 AM EST

Heh. Old discussion is old. But good!

Muse, Daedric Prince of Curiosity, Whimsy and Desire

Muse manifests in many forms, but the most common is that of a pretty (but not beautiful) young woman with dark hair, pale skin and charcoal-grey wings sprouting from her back. Her only garment is a long, flowing scarf wrapped around her body; it's color, pattern and length shifts and changes with every breath, always hinting - but never quite revealing - what lies underneath.

Muse's sphere is that of curiosity, whimsy and desire- of the search for the unknown, the idle fancy and the thirst for what you do not have. She appears to those who have the desire to seek out the new and the unfamiliar, who wish to possess what they cannot have...and offers them the greatest gift any mortal could ever have: more time. Yes, Muse has been known to grant that ever-elusive gift, immortality...but it comes at a price. Those such gifted can never settle down; they must spend eternity seeking out new things and far horizons, unable to be satisfied with what they have. Forever to experience, to learn, to do...and never to rest. Devotion to Muse does not offer answers, only more questions.

Her plane of Oblivion is known as Endworld, and it is an immense, varied landscape of beautiful and captivating vistas. Over each hill and beyond each river lies a completely new, ever more exciting realm to discover. Massive forests, sweeping mountains, vast and shimmering seas...the farther you go, the more you realize how much there is to see...and how much you need to see it. With each stunning desert crossed and intricate and ancient city explored you become more and more certain that there is no grander adventure than to spend eternity exploring this infinite and wonderful place...

Muse's artifact is a beautiful and intricate arrow, known as Inquiry. Inquiry will always return to the hand that fires it- it cannot be lost, only misplaced for the moment. When striking an enemy, one of several affects happen:

• The enemy is "gifted" with the realization of just how large the universe is, and their position within it. They flee in fear.
    • You gain they enemy's knowledge and life experience, draining health, stamina and magicka.
    • The enemy is shifted into a different version of existence, becoming temporarily ethereal and untouchable from the point of view of the "real" world.
    • Possibility shifts, and a new outcome emerges- the enemy becomes a different enemy of the same type.
    • The enemy is confronted with every possible outcome their next few actions, paralyzing them as they freeze with indecision.
    • Enemy is transported into the Undiscovered Country, emerging twelve seconds into the future.
    • Enemy realizes the error of their ways, and turns on their fellows.
    • 207 posts
    March 8, 2015 12:00 PM EDT

I am bad at making names

daedric prince of justified rage

manifests as a humanoid form made out of blood.

He isn't evil, he just wants to help people, who were wronged, get there revenge.

His plane is a bleak landscape with a red sky. Scattered around it are the souls of the people he helped to kill in form of trees with faces who scream in horrible agony and who wear the most delicious tasting fruits.

His artefact is the mask of rage, a horned, demonic looking mask that makes the wearer stronger the nearer he is at the edge of live. (for every health point he loses it gets a stronger effect that acts like the alchemy version of fortify marksman/ fortify destruction), He grants it to people who fought against all odds to find their personal justice and did it alone. If you want to get your revenge, he will help you, but you want get his artefact.

• 116 posts
    March 13, 2015 9:20 AM EDT
    Name: Robar and Sulis

Plane of Oblivion: Kruso- a vast world of untamed nature. Huge trees form a canopy blocking out much of the "sunlight" here. This world is extremely hostile featuring monstrous predators and even forms of poisonous vegetation. Numerous nature themed daedra roam these lands as well as spriggans and other "wood bodied" creatures. Though dangerous this land also holds some of the most beautiful sights, such as plant life that have adapted to producing their own light (like avatar sort of), fairies, nympths and numerous other peaceful creatures. While being an extremely hostile place, this plane of oblivion differs from Hircines as Kruso is based on the laws of nature at its most extreme, not about being the best predator.

Prince Overview: Robar and Sulis are twin brother and sister Daedric Princes. While Robar is a master hunter and warrior, and has control control over the choas of this realm. He influenced the huge twisted trees, and hostile terrain of the land as well as the more dangerous creatures/daedra and sentient wood skinned creatures of the land.

On the other hand Sulis (the sister) controls the beauty of the land and is much more peaceful in nature. It is her job to keep her brother in check and to keep the balance in nature.

Artifacts: not really sure for Robar, but Sulis would probly have some sort of ring that made all animals and spriggans to be non hostile to you and grant immunity to poison and disease. No name for that yet though.

Side note: TES in my opinion needs more earthen based themes/magic. C'mon make it easier for me to roleplay my favorite build, The Druid! :)