Forums » Elder Scrolls

Rehiring companions?

• 15 posts
    December 28, 2011 9:18 PM EST

I dismissed Lydia, and now I am thinking that I would like to have her back... Any chance I can drop my current compaignon and get her back?

• 10 posts
    December 28, 2011 10:23 PM EST

Tell your current companion that you need to part ways, then go to Dragonsreach and she will be there.

• 856 posts
    December 28, 2011 11:05 PM EST

yes, absolutely.  She should be in your house in White Run.  (This question belongs in the 'Q&A' section, and will probably be deleted - of course you could just delete it yourself and safe the Forum Host the trouble.)

• 15 posts
    December 28, 2011 11:20 PM EST
    I would but I can't seem to find the option to delete. Some what new to this blog forum format.
  • December 29, 2011 12:39 AM EST

A little bit above the main title and to the right is a drop down menu that says Options and one that says +Add click the options one and there should be a delete option.

• 773 posts
    December 29, 2011 4:45 AM EST

Don't worry about it FrenchPhenom, we're being a bit more relaxed about it over Christmas and New Year 

And you should find Lydia mooching around your Whiterun house if you have bought it, or in Dragonsreach if you have not 

• 15 posts
    December 29, 2011 9:09 AM EST

Really strange when I click on options I don't see that.  I see, "edit discussion," "close discussion," and "tags."