Forums » Elder Scrolls

Characters needed!!!

• 15 posts
    December 20, 2012 11:00 AM EST

Name: Durak gro - Shurkul

Race: Orc

Backstory: Durak was once a proud Orc. He was Chief of Largashbur, he had two wives and had three children, two were female and the other was male. It was at this time, that Largashbur was regularly attacked by Giants. Still, morale was high at the camp, with Chief Durak single - handedly killing 5 Giants. But over time, the years slowly crept up to him. His son, Kharag, challenged him to duel with Chief Durak narrowly retaining his title. By then, tensions became high, everyone was doubting Chief Durak's ability to still hold Chief. Six months passed, and Kharag challenging him again, this time, Kharag succeeded. Durak was exiled for incompetence by Chief Kharag. Since then, Durak has been wandering Skyrim as a Mercenary - For - Hire. He may old, but he can certainly fight like he used to. 

• 8 posts
    December 20, 2012 11:55 AM EST

Tragril

High elf Vampire

Uses absorb health magicka staff and "support" magic when High elf form

Uses Vampiric grip, vampiric drain, melee and supernatural reflexes in vampire form

Very eccentric his goal in life is to somehow develop a Vampire/Werewolf hybrid, despite this he will always help those who ask him (unless it involves spiders, chauruses, mudcrabs or the dark he is afraid of all of those)

• 81 posts
    December 21, 2012 11:02 AM EST
    So, it's more than one person?
    • 1913 posts
    December 21, 2012 11:05 AM EST
    No, it is a redshirt. A redshirt is what you call someone who exists in a story just to die, they came up with the term because in Star Trek the people who wore red shirts always died
    • 81 posts
    December 21, 2012 11:17 AM EST
    Oh...
    • 131 posts
    December 21, 2012 5:19 PM EST

(Update on my character I'll post to both topics just in case if that's alright. Thanks Brynjolf for help with her story.)

Name: Willow

Rave: Nord (Vampire)

Equipment: Vampire Royal Armor + Vampire Gloves/Boots + Ruby and Gold Circlet

Weapon: Ebony Bow

Story: Willow was born to a Vampire father and human mother. She was taught by her father to use a bow to hunt. After she found out about her father a group of Dawnguard fighters arrived in her village. Her parents were killed and her home burned to the ground. Since then she has grown anti-social with distrust and is afraid of hurting anyone she comes to know. She has survived off mercenary work. Though a half vampire she doesn't feel the need for blood as badly as other vampires.

• 490 posts
    December 21, 2012 5:27 PM EST
    Lorzub
    Orc
    Uses a warhammer and heavy armor.
    An Old Orc, he is out adventuring looking for the "Good Death" and noble end to please Daedric Prince Malacath.
    • 1913 posts
    December 22, 2012 2:09 AM EST
    There are no werewolves in this discussion, that ends right now

Name: Alric Wolf-blade

Race:Nord

Supernatural: werewolf

Personality: patient, disciplined, never surrenders

Gear: black/dark brown fur jacket (skaal clothes basically)

Weapon: Nordic sword

Story: Alric is a Nord hunter who left his village to seek his fortune. During his travels, he met a woman who had enchanted him with her looks and kindness. After awhile she revealed to him that she was a werewolf, and that if he wanted to she could bestow the same gift to him... He accepted. For a few years life was peaceful, but then a group known as the silver hand arrived and killed his mate. He vowed to kill every last member of the silver hand, and to make them pay for what they did.
    • 131 posts
    December 22, 2012 2:27 AM EST

Holy crap you're right o_o that's not surprising though, since most people love the vampires more (I however could play either but with my bias being a werewolf)

• 81 posts
    December 22, 2012 10:21 AM EST
    Does she hate all sneakers and magic wielders?
    • 81 posts
    December 22, 2012 10:45 AM EST
    A half vampire like the grand champion in oblivion?
    • 131 posts
    December 22, 2012 11:01 AM EST

I had forgotten about him, been so long since I did his quest in Oblivion.

• 81 posts
    December 22, 2012 11:15 AM EST
    Or is she more vampiric in the sense that she needs blood to survive, but can resist going into a blood hungry frenzy?
    • 131 posts
    December 22, 2012 11:31 AM EST

I'd personally say more human than vampire but I suppose it could be either way for story purposes. She still has the need for blood but is able to sustain herself off animal blood rather tan human blood.

• 81 posts
    December 22, 2012 11:33 AM EST
    Ok
    • 131 posts
    December 22, 2012 11:36 AM EST

If you still need more info I can message you the story Brynjolf came up with (since I suck at putting characters into actual writing)

• 81 posts
    December 22, 2012 11:37 AM EST
    Given how his parents were killed, does he hate all assassins or just ones he thinks might be part of the dark brotherhood?
    • 81 posts
    December 22, 2012 11:44 AM EST
    Ok
    • 81 posts
    December 23, 2012 5:54 AM EST
    What weapons does he use?
    • 32 posts
    December 23, 2012 10:26 PM EST

Name: Ulric Kronberg

Race: Nord

Equipment: bardiche (Pole axe), steel nord armor, gauntlets, boots and steel nordic helm (looks like the helm of yngol and the armor looks like the ancient nord armor), throwing knives and a knapsack of supplies.

Personality: Quiet, Grim, Distant.

Battle Technique: Moves like the grim reaper, Scythes his way through enemies.

Bio: Not much is actually known about him except that his previous careers being a executioner, bodyguard and a explorer with his own ship named The Savage Spirit.

• 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 4:17 AM EST
    Name: Jack Septim

Race: Imperial

Bio: After his great-grandfather was framed for the murder of a young servant girl by the Emporer himself, he was tried and found guilty. After paying off the guards, he was then removed from the royal family. After years of exile, he gained a deep hate for the Empire and perticularly the Emporer. After living on the streets of Windhelm for almost fifty years, he had raised a small family and developed master knife fighting techniques. He soon became known as the greatest knife fighter in Tamriel. Many people wanted to learn his famous techniques, but he only agreed to share his techniques with someone who could defeat him. He passed down these legendary techniques to his son, who passed them on to his son, who eventually, nearly 200 years later passes them on to young Jack. Jack has an extreme talent in knife fighting and knows a trick to get him out of every situation. He has come to forgiven the Empire for what they did to his family only because the Septims are no longer in charge and he has nothing against the Meades (sorry if I spelled it wrong). His only wishes are to expand his knowledge of knife fighting, meet new people, and adventure Tamriel.

Fighting Style: He is an unmatched knife fighter and is very clever. He is not an assassin and does not sneak. He faces all his challenges and uses only his knives to overcome obstacles.

Personality: Jack Septim is a very brave, confident, optimistic, stubborn, charming, and Charismatic person. He is known for his cleverness, although his smart-allic behavior would make you thing otherwise. He is a big ladies man, and can talk his way out of almost anything, even if that means letting his knifes do the talking. No matter how bad the situation, Jack will always comment or crack a joke using sarcasm that shows no fear, even though he is sometimes scared himself. He is also very stubborn. He takes great pride in his family and feels extremely offended if anyone tries to teach him new techniques or criticize his way of doing something.

Alignment: Chaotic Good. Although he seams like a neutral person, he has a good heart and always does the right thing, but he does it his way.

Worship: Jack Septim doesn't exactly care about religion, although he holds very high high respect for Talos and his accomplishments.

Notes: I was already makin him when I realized your guy was a knife fighter too. I thought maybe my guy could challenge you one night at an inn. Either I could win or you could, I don't really care just don't make him look too bad. Thanks!
    • 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 4:27 AM EST
    I like this one!
    • 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 4:28 AM EST
    That would be a good character, I could imagine reading a book about her.
    • 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 4:31 AM EST
    I think he would go good with my character. I could see those too going back and forth about stupid little things. Awesome!
    • 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 4:37 AM EST
    He sounds interesting, he could be the old wise one that gives people advice and kind of a guardian, you know what I mean.