Forums » General Gaming

Game debates.

• 271 posts
    November 12, 2012 4:51 PM EST
    Exactly!! Nice to have a person on my side! ;)
    • 271 posts
    November 12, 2012 4:53 PM EST
    Dieter! I wonderd why you didn't gave your vote into this! ;) I was just waiting for your theories about something! xD
    • 1913 posts
    November 12, 2012 4:58 PM EST
    Have you seen rebbeca and Desmond's face?!?! AAAAAAAAGH!!! God that was scary! But then again I don't care for graphics much :)
    • 271 posts
    November 12, 2012 5:00 PM EST
    @hunter

Desmond was very wierd looking. Almost Monkey-like. For some Reason...
    • 1913 posts
    November 12, 2012 5:01 PM EST
    Actually if you count all the MW, black ops, and world at war titles we would be at call of duty 9.
    • 271 posts
    November 12, 2012 5:07 PM EST
    Yeah, but Cod kinda died after MW2. Nothing was...better after that. Mw3 sucked. Black ops sucked. Black ops 2 might suck. Mw2 was really good.

But if it is something that Cod is good at, it is campaigns. Captain Price & co. :)
    • 952 posts
    November 12, 2012 5:17 PM EST

Well, there's not that much to say. I just think that Crysis beats COD, Battlefield and Halo, and Hitman obliterates AC when it comes to assassination games. I haven't played dishonored but I guess it's pretty good, although not for a real series of games.

• 57 posts
    November 12, 2012 5:26 PM EST

Dishonored was not good as I expected. The story was boring/avarage and it was short as hell but it had a great gameplay and it was something new ,its a good game, but I think I still prefer AC. As for COD: Come on, seriously ?!

• November 12, 2012 5:38 PM EST

If the combat was bearable Yes, CoD, WoW, and D&D (which I've never played, but want to) are normal debate starters over here. Basically my school is a bunch of bandwagon jumpers, "Oh, Borderlands 2 is coming out, let's get it the 1st day, and then never talk about it again." Me and this one kid want to play D&D one day during card club (have I mentioned I'm a nerd).

• November 12, 2012 5:43 PM EST

There's a difference between 'better' graphics and a specific graphics style.

• November 12, 2012 5:49 PM EST

Rejected CoD ideas Better than the current ones.

• 377 posts
    November 12, 2012 6:20 PM EST

Nope.

• 377 posts
    November 12, 2012 6:28 PM EST

My fav was #9 CoD Deep Shit There are a few good ones on here, as in for laughs.

• 1913 posts
    November 12, 2012 7:00 PM EST
    (NOTE: if you enjoyed the call of duty campaigns, please do not take offense) Guataf... What cod game were you playing with a awesome campaign. I've played through 3, MW2, and black ops... Not one of them had a decent campaign. Though I do credit black ops on attempting a story (something no other cod game has attempted), at least it wasn't just generic "we're gonna shoot up them Russians,Germans, and Japs, because we're Americans by God"
    • 377 posts
    November 12, 2012 7:23 PM EST

I do enjoy the MW campaign as a whole, as in the whole series. Yes, it is mindless killing for the most part, but it's nice that the devs try to put an acceptable/justifiable story with whats going on in game. I guess I did enjoy the Black Ops campaign, though it did feel choppy and farfetched at some points.

(Note: I only play campaigns, never ever multiplayer.)

• November 12, 2012 7:30 PM EST

I think my favorite was the beating a dead horse

• November 12, 2012 7:33 PM EST

The stories are pretty decent IMO, not going to play it solely for the story. Come to think of it, a lot of games don't really focus on story anymore. They mostly focus on gameplay (which I don't have too much of a problem with, but more focus on story would be nice) or multiplayer (which unless it really excels, like Battlefield, should be the side project).

• 409 posts
    November 12, 2012 7:55 PM EST

I only have one CoD thats MW3 my reasoning: you have played one CoD game youve played them all.

• 377 posts
    November 12, 2012 9:23 PM EST

That's like saying if you've played one Halo or Doom or <place shooter game here> then you've played them all. IMO that's not really a fair generalization.

• 271 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:24 AM EST
    @hunter

Have YOU played the campaigns of Cod4,Mw2 and mw3? They have a storyline that is pure awesomeness.
    You will not understand the meaning of these words im going to say if you haven't played Cod: Captain Price, "Soap" Mctavish, Ghost, "Roach", Makarov, sheppard, sgt. Paul Jackson, Yuri.

I know....goosebumps. They will go off in about ten minutes...
    • 966 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:28 AM EST

I know most of those names, still waiting for goosebumps though.

• 966 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:28 AM EST

I liked CoD 1-4. After 4 they just made games purely for money, and thus lost all respect I had for them.

• 966 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:30 AM EST

Not really, with a game of such freedom and diversity some weird shit always happens, just look at the ES games we all love.

• 158 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:31 AM EST

But that can be said for 90% of all gaming company/franchises. Especially EA.