• 1483 posts
    October 25, 2013 7:01 AM EDT

Stealthy thieving alchemist! 

• 622 posts
    October 25, 2013 8:05 AM EDT

Archers are my fave. Doing a new build for one right now

• 1 posts
    December 3, 2013 9:50 AM EST

Right now I am running a personal favorite stealth executioner. An argonian named Ash with a stealth assassin base but trained in scaled armor, smithing, his deadly steel battleaxe, and later destruction magic. Kinda a combination of my favorite builds with my ice magic knight Zero (Dark elf), Paragon my elven armor archer (Wood elf), Panther my full stealth assassin, and Croc my bloody dual wielding pirate (Argonian)

• 104 posts
    December 3, 2013 11:13 AM EST
    Currently a chaotic good cleric/knight who uses heavy armor or robes depending on the situation. Bound bow and conjure Dremora Lord for conjuration. A good deal of restoration (offensive vs. undead and healing for self and follower). Crossbows or Dawnbreaker again depending on situation. On legendary. Will post a character build around level 40 (current 28).

So major skills in all three "classes."
    • 91 posts
    December 3, 2013 1:04 PM EST

I usually end up with some form of warrior. Sometimes I throw in some magic, sometimes some stealth, but I always tend to end up with a character who's main focus is straight up combat unless I'm playing a specific build.

• 159 posts
    December 3, 2013 3:09 PM EST

Warriors I would say to be my most used characters I play and the second class would be just rouges, and Thieves,   and assassins  

• 194 posts
    December 3, 2013 3:38 PM EST

My most common, since the release of Dawnguard, is a vampiric nightblade. Not too much roleplay, it simply provided the most fun combat with cc abilities and kill cams.

• 3 posts
    December 4, 2013 12:51 AM EST

I cant recall exactly which "archetype" I've played the most. But I do know what i have enjoyed the most. My most enjoyable playthroughs were ones where I did not craft my own gear or obtain it from quests, playthroughs where I took advantage of the random loot generation were often the best and most diverse. The feeling you get when you start finding Daedric/Dragon items randomly in chests is one of great pleasure. 

• 89 posts
    December 4, 2013 11:18 AM EST

My personal favorite is sword and board, but no two are ever the same. I've run stealty ones with light armor and archery, tanks with heavy armor and crossbows, paladins, battlemages, the Heretic, even my Dovahkiin character with only shouts for range and rocking studded armor. I just love that type of combat.

• 45 posts
    December 5, 2013 4:38 PM EST

No matter what 'build' I intend to play at the beginning of the game, and regardless of race, I always end up as a lightly-armored magic-user of some kind. I'm just drawn to that type of character.

• 36 posts
    December 5, 2013 5:28 PM EST
    A BOSMER

Archer
    • 661 posts
    February 16, 2014 4:18 AM EST
    I just play and use them.