Forums » The Lounge

ONE RING

• 668 posts
    September 2, 2012 12:05 AM EDT

LOL, Ky always be on guard when there are Orcs around. They are known to be quite unpredictable. And I do believe there was an underlying threat of being devoured there...

• 668 posts
    September 2, 2012 12:07 AM EDT

Oh terrific, you are carrying cheese to calm the dragon, Rune. Good plan. However, stay away from the redhead, she'll stick ya with the pointy end.

Nothing can change my mind about shotguns. Give me an assault rifle anyday!

• 668 posts
    September 2, 2012 12:10 AM EDT

Oooh, Ky yes, you must write. This sounds like an incredibly good read! A classic that Caden can read his grandchildren. Just keep Rune away from Asverze's redheaded warrior. We don't need any shades of grey in this story.

• 668 posts
    September 2, 2012 12:14 AM EDT

There is already dissension in the ranks. Giant flying creatures squabbling. We must work as a cohesive unit or fail in our quest.

• 668 posts
    September 2, 2012 12:15 AM EDT

ricardo, I LOVE a good undead man. Just can't resist that zombie story. Wow, Ky is going to have some FUN writing this story up. I can't wait to read it.

• 668 posts
    September 2, 2012 12:18 AM EDT

Well, Eeeeeevil, perhaps you can help our resident story teller, Ky out then. Although we would prefer you to care if we win or lose, after all. But what can I expect from a man named EVIL.

• 668 posts
    September 2, 2012 12:22 AM EDT

LOLOLOL, dragon. IDK about that though, he did say he's silver tongued. This fellowship is doomed to be finished before it begins with all the card carrying AA members we have on board. Ky, you have your work cut out for you.