Forums » Elder Scrolls

POLL : Which is your most disliked or annoying creature that you

• 31 posts
    July 23, 2012 3:58 PM EDT

Frost Trolls are over powered in this game. Most annoying I say.

• 3 posts
    July 23, 2012 7:57 PM EDT

Just the average wolves! Not a hard enemy, but they pop out when you really don't want them to be there! For example, when being chased by 3-4 Thalmor...

• 285 posts
    July 24, 2012 7:31 PM EDT
    Oh, I agree! I HATE death hounds! They ate vicious, often more than one, debuff like no other, have NO useful loot!
    • 285 posts
    July 24, 2012 7:35 PM EDT
    Chaurus Hunters are nearly as bad as Death Hounds, did you
    Hear how they're made?! They emerge from corpses of dead Chaurus Reapers! *shudders*
    • 66 posts
    July 24, 2012 9:09 PM EDT

Don't forget the giant one.

nearly shat bricks when I realized that's the one all the NPCs in Oblivion were talking about.

• 59 posts
    July 26, 2012 6:58 AM EDT

They can all be pretty annoying Chaurus and Ice Wraiths were high on the list but I hate Wispmothers! Any creature that spawns other creatures are a nightmare!  Nono I just thought of a worse one. SPRIGGANS. I hate the stupid tree things. 

• 409 posts
    July 26, 2012 8:28 AM EDT

anyone else think the dawnguard got screwed over in dog choice? their huskies are weaker than a normal dog but death hounds are a lot stonger than normal dogs

• 3 posts
    July 26, 2012 11:49 PM EDT

I picked Charus. Looking back though I sort of wish I picked Sabre Cat. They're the sole purpose I do not play  casters. I'm good with assassins/thieves and warrior types, but as a caster I get facerolled way too quick as a mage class. Early level with no armor, 2-3 hits and dead. 

• 668 posts
    July 27, 2012 2:06 AM EDT

See, Asverze, I think it's a woman's intuition thing. Because most of the guys are like, eh Belathor he's alright. But WE KNOW!! WE KNOW!

• 668 posts
    July 27, 2012 2:10 AM EDT

When I was a fairly low level, I had so much trouble with the hagravens. God, they killed me like SO fast. The one area where they have forsworn mages and hagravens, I died like a trillion times there. UGH! I hated those ugly witches.

• 285 posts
    July 27, 2012 2:17 AM EDT
    Shannon, were you sold to Belethor, is that how you know? :P