Forums » Elder Scrolls

Let's Plays

• 22 posts
    June 19, 2012 7:10 PM EDT

Hey everyone! I'm new to the site and I'm loving the character builds and the background story sections. I'm currently testing out the Bronze Sentinel build by Mason and I'm loving it.

So anyway, I was wondering if anybody has any roleplaying LP videos that they would like to share. I've followed a couple on youtube, both of which were great, and I'd love to find more to waste my time on. If you have ones you'd like to share, or just links to other good ones I would love it.

(BTW I have already watch most of Nagidal and TheZemalfs LPs)

Thanks! cool smileys

• 297 posts
    June 19, 2012 7:33 PM EDT

check out Foradveture on yoput tube his channel is great with loads of skyrim lets plays hes a real nice guy aswell,

• 297 posts
    June 19, 2012 7:34 PM EDT

foradventure sorry spelling error

• June 19, 2012 8:07 PM EDT

Trendkill( he swears so, if you don't like swearing). Mr. Rhexx is doing a hardcore lets play. Seph for Life( probably the best skyrim player I've ever seen, he's a little slow to upload, but his gameplay is amazing). So if you really like funny commentary, go with Trendkill. If you want to see some nods, go with Mr. Rhexx( his LP isn't his best series, check out his creative stories). Or if you want to see some sweet gameplay, go with Seph. Note: All of these people play on master( tho Rhexx has a mod, that increases everythings attack damage).

• 22 posts
    June 20, 2012 5:31 PM EDT

Thanks a lot guys! I'll check these out