Forums » General Gaming

Hardest Quest or Dungeon

• 6 posts
    June 19, 2012 4:33 PM EDT

Title says it all. Im lvl 43 and looking for entertainment.

• 577 posts
    June 19, 2012 4:41 PM EDT

hmm...Forbidden Legend is good. But you're level 43. What have you done? That's pretty high level unless you've been just hunting and fighting bandits, dragons, trolls, giants the whole time to level up without a quest invovled.

• 6 posts
    June 19, 2012 4:43 PM EDT

i have done the main quest, civil war, companions, killed the DB, and i am halfway through the College of WH.

• 6 posts
    June 19, 2012 4:46 PM EDT

also did forbidden legend...very fun!

• 708 posts
    June 19, 2012 8:13 PM EDT

Have you tried all the dragon priest quests, on higher difficulties they can be quite challenging.

• 6 posts
    June 19, 2012 8:21 PM EDT

ya i have been playing on master since lvl 36. They are great to do!

• 577 posts
    June 19, 2012 8:30 PM EDT

Are you finding Skyrim too easy for you? or just getting an opinion from members what's hardest? not sure what your asking. Personally, I think in order to make the game the hardest is to set rules and roleplay. That's something that is not on the menu to adjust. There's toooons of sugestions on rules/roleplayin in order to 'hardin' up ANY dungeon or quest. Try not drinking potions or restoration spells....that should increase the difficult a little. lol or go in naked barehanded!! ha!!

• 6 posts
    June 19, 2012 8:35 PM EDT

im really looking for the "hardest" dungeon from the view piont of the community. And thanks for the suggestion, ill have to try it!

• 16 posts
    June 19, 2012 9:43 PM EDT

lvl 43 will net you fully leveled items for the Thieves guild... Try becoming jarl of all holds too... Can't think of much really, get bounties for dragons and work with the blades perhaps, or try adding interesting techniques to your character, start using magicka more, or battle more, or sneak, etc.
    Edit: Go werewolf frenzy or lvl 4 vampire, complete all Daedric quests, lol

• 6 posts
    June 19, 2012 9:47 PM EDT

haha awesome ill try that im already done with 12/15 daedric quests lol they are fun to do