Forums » The Lounge

Why did they make this movie?!

• 668 posts
    June 17, 2012 3:39 PM EDT

During the football game, a commercial came on for Ted, the new movie where apparently Mark Wahberg has a living stuffed bear as a pet. At first I thought it was a joke, but then NO, it REALLY is a movie. So, I was wondering if we wanted to share some equally puzzling movies that we have run across. Just share any, that you have or haven't seen, that made you say, who the hell agreed to fund this piece of crap! And yes, any Sci-fi movie qualifies.

This Belgian gem is mine. Although, I must admit, it was strangely compelling.

• 297 posts
    June 17, 2012 3:46 PM EDT

Ted is actually the movie i have been waiting for this summer its written by seth mcfarlane (creator of american dad and family guy) its going to be one of the funniest movies trust me on that one ,

• 271 posts
    June 17, 2012 3:56 PM EDT
    Hey, is that Brians voice from Family guy?
    • 16 posts
    June 17, 2012 3:58 PM EDT

Hahahaha a movie by seth mcfarlane??? Oh my I must watch this!!!!!

• 297 posts
    June 17, 2012 4:06 PM EDT

yup and PETER and stewie and roger and stan, ;'D lol

• 67 posts
    June 17, 2012 4:16 PM EDT

Am I the only one thinking WTF to Michael Bay's TMNT. Why Hollywood, why did you have to have HIM do this movie. He already ruined Transformers, so I ask again, WHY?!?!

• 952 posts
    June 17, 2012 4:21 PM EDT

• 952 posts
    June 17, 2012 4:25 PM EDT

Any movie with Steven Seagal, everytime they make one I'm all like dafuq, another one? And then I must see it as soon as possible because Steven Seagal is the best actor of all times.

• 577 posts
    June 17, 2012 5:20 PM EDT

yeah, I'm stoked on this also. It might be toooo over-the-top which it would kill it then. Huge fan of Seth Mcfarlane. Brillant writter/creator. The stuff he gets away with in Family Guy is awesome.....And of all places, it's on FOX...the irony.

• 577 posts
    June 17, 2012 5:23 PM EDT

Any of those Tokyo Drift movies are dreadful.....All the 'teen' movies are gross too. You know, the ones with all the cliches and what's cool, what's not....*as I'm shaking my cane.....

• June 18, 2012 12:14 AM EDT

Moby Dick the sci ti version. Oh but it was really funny :) Now what they need to do is make a freakin' X-23 movie already.

• June 18, 2012 12:16 AM EDT

Kiff: *Sigh*