Forums » The Lounge

REVOLUTION!!

• 377 posts
    June 15, 2012 8:26 PM EDT

Censorship, maybe?

• 856 posts
    June 15, 2012 9:13 PM EDT

Yes, they can not farm anything...Oh, except barley.. .and wheat.. and corn...and rice...and cabbage (these can grow to 12kg or 25 lbs!).. .and lettuce.. and potatoes, carrots, peas, squash, beans, radishes, celery, potatoes, spinach, turnips, califlower, chives, apples, oranges (yes, oranges), peach, plum, cherry, banana (yes banana), strawberry, grapes, teas, and a bunch more.

Oh Roasted Barley is the main staple.

Other examples: they can grow cotton for clothes and bamboos and trees for construction.  They also grow many medicinal plants.

But it's a shame they cannot farm.

• 952 posts
    June 16, 2012 5:34 AM EDT

Exactly XD, but I don't think they would grow that well, all those things, It's really cold there and a lot of people live high up in the mountains where it's even colder. Most people there are completely dependant from the people who live at the bottom of the mountains.

• 668 posts
    June 16, 2012 9:53 AM EDT

Titan, No I never buy the sh*t you shovel. For one thing, how can you be a patriotic American when you are not an American. :P Santa Vaca God after 911, if I was force fed one more horrific Patriotic country song, I was going to jump off a tall building. (Too soon?) :P Every hillbilly with a jug was blowing some patriotic riga-ma-roar. I'll kill the terrorists myself if they ever make me endure another trial like that!!

• 668 posts
    June 16, 2012 9:57 AM EDT

Yeah, Dieter, that sounds totally logical.They can sit on the mountains in sub-zero temps in nothing but a sheet. I thought they were magic. Buddha!!!

Tomorrow will tell if the people of Greece go running into the street in phalanx form (it might happen) shouting "THIS IS SPARTA!!"

• 668 posts
    June 16, 2012 9:59 AM EDT

LOL, what about pumpkins, Rune? I like pumpkins.

• 952 posts
    June 16, 2012 10:03 AM EDT

Lol, if they make the wrong desicion they could be kinda kicked back to the stone age, they have some serious thinking to do.

• 297 posts
    June 16, 2012 10:07 AM EDT

oh im not trying to be an American anything i just love this song its so cheesy,

911 was a total tragedy for sure and im not anti-american in anyway i just think these songs are hilarious they remind me of team america (freedom cost's a buck o five")