Forums » General Gaming

It's the end of the of world as we know it.....

• 342 posts
    April 18, 2012 1:41 AM EDT

:D this one goes out to Shannon.

not one of my usual Let's talk discussions. nothing serious about this one let's just talk

so as the title suggests its the end of the world .... and its technically your fault.

its angels verses demons verses you and the council is sitting back, stirring the pot and munching on popcorn.

So strap on that hulking sword, saddle your mythical horse and get ready for the Apocalypse of biblical proportions.

• 668 posts
    April 18, 2012 1:54 AM EDT

I'm READY!!! I'm READY!!!! I'm READY!!!

• 342 posts
    April 18, 2012 2:01 AM EDT

hahaha love the enthusiasm

Despair (name of Death's Horse) is looking better i'm dogging the green, But ruin will always be my favourite.

• 668 posts
    April 18, 2012 2:13 AM EDT

I know. Ruin is probably my favorite horsie ever!!! I felt so mac riding that steed. Despair does look amazing though. Being death should be super cool with all the powers he has. I read the article in Game Informer and was salivating by the end of it.

• 342 posts
    April 18, 2012 2:18 AM EDT

hahaha I'm only going to be pure speculation on my games this year, I think I spoiled myself too much last year reading everything I could on Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Batman: Arkham City and Uncharted 3, this time I'm only gonna get giddy off my own imagination til i actually have the games, pictures are fine though :D

• 668 posts
    April 18, 2012 2:26 AM EDT

Good thinkin'! Half the idiots that write those articles are biased anyway. I really liked Arkham Asylum but got pissed at Arkham City because you would have to start way the hell across town to get to a questline and if you died, you had to traverse the whole city to get back to it again. 

Darksiders has been my game forevs. I would totes curse and spit and throw things but I LOVED being War. Death looks like it will be crazy too. You actually have a skill tree this time where you can choose your abilities. NICE!!!!

• 342 posts
    April 18, 2012 2:30 AM EDT

sweet. that might be an improvement over the hack at things til your weapon levels thing, the first one had going cause duh naturally your sword would always level. i hardly felt the need outside of removing the barricades to use the glove but the Scythe was always fun to swing around.

• 668 posts
    April 18, 2012 2:42 AM EDT

Yeah, I never much used the glove either but LOVED the scythe! That was one of the most fun weapons I've ever used in a game. Dante's scythe in the Inferno was super fun too, especially impaling all the babies. That was fun!!

But they say that Death will be a much more in-depth character than War so I cant wait. From what Game Informer showed it is going to be an awesome game.

• 342 posts
    April 18, 2012 2:44 AM EDT

ehehe even the sword couldn't clear the mass of mobs like the scythe :D

• 668 posts
    April 18, 2012 2:52 AM EDT

Reap what ye sow!!! Damn, I want to play NOW!!!