Forums » General Gaming

Blown away again by Skyrim

• 426 posts
    March 27, 2012 5:06 PM EDT

I've noticed a couple of discussions popping up regarding peoples disappointment or lack of excitement in the game after a couple of playthroughs. This then is my attempt to offer a counter discussion. On Saturday I started a new thief/assassin mainly to fulfill a couple of gaps in my achievement list but have found myself engrossed once more by this fantastical game. I have played it quite strictly only doing thief guild and dark brotherhood missions. I didnt even go to warn whiterun so no dragons even. 

My conclusion is that Bethesda have def designed the game to be played through with a specific character type for the maximum amount of immersion and gratification. I have ended up going places and doing full missions I didn't even know about. I have thoroughly enjoyed the thieves guild much better than I thought i would and I haven't even got to the end yet.

Im not saying that doing jack of all trades or power plays is bad its just that I feel I have got a much more fulfilling experience. Any thoughts ???