Forums » Elder Scrolls

Bethesda Gladiator II - GIANT vs DEATHCLAW

• 238 posts
    March 24, 2012 8:05 AM EDT

Who would win this battle

VS

Originally i was going to ask frost troll vs deathclaw but thinking about it a deathclaw would easily win right?

• 22 posts
    March 24, 2012 8:21 AM EDT

I think I'd have to go for the Deathclaw... there much faster than the Giants, their Hide's are tougher and  Ithin kthey'd be able t ograb the Giants weapon in one hand and disembowl him with the claws of the other. 

• 133 posts
    March 24, 2012 11:13 AM EDT

Deathclaw without a doubt. These monsters are really fast - you can't outrun or block them. Also their claws can pierce stell, so even an armored warrior is not safe from them.

• 13 posts
    March 24, 2012 1:50 PM EDT

Deathclaw based on speed. But if the Giant connects I think the Deathclaw has no chance. plus you would have to factor In Giants are passive where as Deathclaws are a hostile creature that attack on sight so with that being said the Deathclaw would get at least 1 - 2 hits in before the giant even marked it as a threat. So if the Deathclaw made them count I think the Giant would be on it's knees picking up it's intestines. So I am going to say Deathclaw would completely win so long as it avoided the Giants club.