Forums » General Gaming

Syndicate, Dark Souls, and Arkham City

• 75 posts
    March 2, 2012 9:44 PM EST

I just picked up these three titles today, what are YOUR thoughts on them?

• 12 posts
    March 2, 2012 9:51 PM EST

Arkham city was a very good game. It was just a very short storyline. Storyline=8.5 length=5

• 75 posts
    March 2, 2012 10:04 PM EST

I haven't gotten a chance to play any of them yet... My fiancee wants to watch George Lopez haha

• 12 posts
    March 2, 2012 10:06 PM EST

Lol good show but i think the games will be better.

• 75 posts
    March 2, 2012 10:22 PM EST
    Now it's Bad Girls Club
    • 12 posts
    March 2, 2012 11:04 PM EST

Sounds like your fiancee is having a good night. You? Not so much haha

• 75 posts
    March 3, 2012 1:24 AM EST

I played Dark Souls first and got mad at it.... going to bed all pissed off at it.

• 12 posts
    March 3, 2012 2:39 AM EST

Lol well sorry to hear that. Im sure it'll get better. Iv only heard good things about it.

• 577 posts
    March 3, 2012 9:40 PM EST

Syndicate-have no idea about this game. Not sure I even heard of it. oops...

Dark Souls-got it for x-mas. Was really deep in Skyrim at that time. Played maybe 1-2 hours and was disgusted by it! haha! I'll come back to it later, probably summertime. It was like I was brushing my teeth with Skyrim and drank a big glass of Dark-Souls-orange juice....just don't work together. ha!

Arkham City?-I may purchase one of these days. Most likely when it comes down to $20...heard great things about it. Not a fan of 'comic-book-to-game' games, but this may be an exeption.

• 75 posts
    March 4, 2012 12:20 AM EST

After Dark Souls, nothing is a challenge

• 577 posts
    March 4, 2012 2:53 AM EST

Yeah, not sure I'm into that either, really. Constantly dying over and over? I've got enough insanity in my life. hahaha!!!

• 38 posts
    March 6, 2012 2:23 PM EST
    I don't know what Syndicate is

My friend and I made plans to get DS this summer and coop it but he did some research and found out that the coop is not well done. Otherwise, I found out that DS is a VERY challenging game and that you will die early and often so don't get frustrated with it.

Arkham City was the reason I took a break from Skyrim. While the story was short, if you do all the side quests and other things the game has to offer (riddler tropies, challenges, campaigns, catwoman, robin/nightwing) you will get a great game experience.