Forums » Elder Scrolls

Wife/Husband Cheating?

• 42 posts
    February 25, 2012 1:11 PM EST

Why when you get married, do you find a man or woman coming out of your house where your wife/husband is? Is she/he cheating on you? Is she going to keep this up forever in the game? Please leave a comment saying what you think of this or what you know.

• 297 posts
    February 25, 2012 1:54 PM EST

Look dude i was just over there to get directions on how to get out of there...nothing happened i promise...

• 140 posts
    February 25, 2012 2:03 PM EST

Sorry, John, I know your character is Dragonborn and all, but if Zenithar, the almighty Aedra comes knocking on the door, I am betting the Thu'um would be pretty powerless...

• 238 posts
    February 25, 2012 3:21 PM EST

im a dunmer........i am purposely going to get married for this to happen just to give me and excuse to kill the cheater  and stab the wife in the back and set her corpse in the kitchen.  lol i joke! i joke! 

• 708 posts
    February 25, 2012 4:42 PM EST

I married Camilla on my first playthrough and moved into Breezehome and then onto Hjerim, Faendal thought it was OK that he keeps coming to visit (and I even helped Sven at the start). Let's just say I didn't think it was ok.

• 7 posts
    February 25, 2012 9:59 PM EST

I saw a guard come out of my house once he comes in and out a lot some times female guards...

• 25 posts
    February 26, 2012 1:49 AM EST

LOL

• 133 posts
    February 26, 2012 10:45 AM EST

Sorry your marriage is less than perfect. We hava saying here: best eating caviar with your friends than eating jerked beef all alone. Take confort on those words.

• Tim
    • 12 posts
    March 25, 2012 5:52 PM EDT

i think my wife uthgerd is bisexually cheating on me with my housecarl in solitude

• 75 posts
    March 25, 2012 9:29 PM EDT

I was.... cleaning the pool

• 668 posts
    March 26, 2012 3:15 PM EDT

Noooo, not at all, John. It just means she is a friendly girl, very friendly girl. ;)

• 67 posts
    March 28, 2012 11:45 AM EDT

Im sure aerin isnt happy with me and Mjoll...i moved her to markarth and hes always there telling me that he might one day leave riften and see if things are different elsewhere....rather frustrating

• 271 posts
    April 2, 2012 4:36 PM EDT
    I am married with Ysolda and lives in honeside in Riften. Every time i walk in to the kitchen, a guard sits by the fire and eats bread. Can't a man have some private time??! :-)