Forums » Elder Scrolls

Anyone Know this staff......A Dwarven Staff!?

• 238 posts
    February 22, 2012 7:12 PM EST

OK it was not a mod....because it was on my xbox loading screen.....after 300 hours of this game it is the first time iv ever come across it!........it had 4 spikes....and a red stone in the middle. the staff was made of dwarven metal.....im 110% sure because with the wealth of experience i have in this game i know what dwarven weapons look like....this staff was made from exactly this...it looked EXACLTY like it was a dwarven staff you could create at the forge.....exact same sort of design as the other weapons....what is it?

• 5 posts
    February 22, 2012 7:49 PM EST

Your probally thinking of the dwarven spider control rod. It controls dwarven spiders on a certain quest in the game.

• 23 posts
    February 22, 2012 8:04 PM EST

You mean this one:-

WIKI LINK

It does look like a staff, doesn't it?

• 577 posts
    February 22, 2012 8:18 PM EST

Ooo...that looks cool. I missed it the first time. Bummer. I remember that part in the quest too. I was keepin my head low in sneak action. Didn't mess around lookin for stuff. Hot eyes were on me.

• 80 posts
    February 22, 2012 8:23 PM EST

Just found that.  It was great until the spider was smashed by a guard.  Then I threw it away.

• February 22, 2012 11:32 PM EST

I saw your Frustration Builds post so I assume you want to get it for your collection.

You can get it in a Thieves Guild quest. If you've already completed that then you're out of luck (I think - you may be able to go back.)

• February 23, 2012 5:02 AM EST

Yep, spider control rod. I stole it on my way to the falmer rosetta stone :)

• 238 posts
    February 23, 2012 6:22 AM EST

i see......kinda dissapointed tbh it looked promising lol thanks anyway people

• 577 posts
    February 23, 2012 1:48 PM EST

just start a new character and get it.