Forums » Elder Scrolls

Farming

• 25 posts
    February 20, 2012 4:36 PM EST

Okay, so farming is okay in this game but...What are the random mills you can spin around do? I tried everything to find out but I still have no clue...are they just like a merry go 'round you can play with orrr?
    Also, does anyone know if there's any mines that you can get a job at?  

• 7 posts
    February 20, 2012 4:47 PM EST

While not a job per se you can mine up all the ore in a mine then sell it to the owner. You normally get around 300-500 per mine depending on ores and how availabilty. I don't think mills have any use except to add a bit of realism to the game. 

I for one would love to be able to own a farm, raising cows and chickens to sell, growing wheat and potatoes. It would be a cool roleplay idea.

• 12 posts
    February 20, 2012 4:59 PM EST

I remember spinning around a mill for maybe a couple minutes, hoping something would happen... so disappointing...

• 25 posts
    February 21, 2012 6:09 AM EST

Yeah that's what I was thinking about farming too, looks like I have to settle for mining though ^-^ Thankyou :33

• 25 posts
    February 21, 2012 6:09 AM EST

Haha >.< Yeah...I kept trying, I even tried having wheat in my inventory hoping for something to happen..Ugh.. haha >.<

• 10 posts
    February 21, 2012 6:22 AM EST

You cant necessarily get a job at the mines, but there are owners of most mines and they usually give you money for the ore you bring to them. Hope this helps

• 25 posts
    February 22, 2012 6:31 AM EST

Okay ^-^ yeah it does :DDD Thanks ^-^
    (time to skyrim wiki these mines up :))) )