Forums » Elder Scrolls

TES: VI "Insert Name"

• February 15, 2012 5:15 PM EST

Skyrim came out the 11-11-11. In the first 2 days it sold out 2.5 million copies. It has already beaten some game-sells records (with 14 million copies sold out)  and has been elected the Best Game of the Year and the top 3 of all times game.

Those numbers can only mean 1 thing. A brand new Elder Scroll coming out in the next 5/6 years. The game will for sure come out on the new consoles generation. At that time, gaming technology will for SURE have improved a lot. This can only mean one thing. Epicness!

With all this speech, my question is simple:

How do you imagine the next TES will be? In what place of Tamriel will it occur? What history do you imagine that will be behind it?  What new features would you like to see in it that skyrim doesn't have? And even, HOW do you think it will be played? Will it be with a brand new no-control system, where you actually are who you play?

Lets give wings to our imagination shall we? 

• February 15, 2012 5:21 PM EST

The Elder Scrolls VI: Elsweyr. I'm sure Vix will have a nice long post so I won't bother to go into details.

Khajiit are awesome. They have subtypes and have been severely neglected in the current game. I hope to god that this is he next game. Otherwise It'll be awesome anyway - But Elsweyr would be so awesome!

• 773 posts
    February 15, 2012 5:52 PM EST

My totally unsubstantiated guess is Elder Scrolls VI: Valenwood

I hope they DON'T do Elsweyr UNLESS they do it properly i.e with all the subspecies etc.

• 708 posts
    February 15, 2012 5:58 PM EST

I'm hoping for Valenwood or Summerset Isle. I think both will be very likely considering the prominence of the Thalmor in Skyrim.

• February 15, 2012 6:00 PM EST

Going out on a limb...

The Elder Scrolls VI: Black Marsh