Forums » Elder Scrolls

where should the next elder scroll game be.and why.

• July 3, 2014 2:07 PM EDT

I think the next elder scrolls should take place in atmora or akavir.mostly because it would be a fresh start to a new place.new characters,playable races,new land,new weapons,new unique items,armor and my favorite thing,new majicka.

What do you think the next game should take place.

• 856 posts
    July 3, 2014 2:12 PM EDT

This has been asked numerous times, but I don't mind answering it again...

Topal Bay region: You get a bit of Cyrodiil, Elsweyr, and Black Marsh. Plus if we extend the area a bit to the west we can get parts of Valenwood.

• July 3, 2014 3:20 PM EDT

Thanks for answering,I have been gone from this site for a while and haven't gone to the forum in a while.but any ways yeah id lime to see a little bit of multiple places than one big one to.

• 22 posts
    July 3, 2014 4:43 PM EDT

All of Tamriel!! Let us explore the land which we have always protected from the evils of Nirn to the Daedra of Oblivion! Enthrall our minds with the culture, architecture,  and geography of the beings who inhabit each province, but in a single player sense! Possibly but only if capable add a simple yet interesting coop adventure much like how Dead Island went about it, where you play your game and can just go to different points at which other people are exploring but with obvious ability to create an invite only playstyle so random fun killers don't slaughter you when you spawn in.

• 2 posts
    July 8, 2014 12:33 PM EDT
    I think that it should be Atmora, however, I think that it would be amazing for the time setting to be when ysgramor was alive. Then you could be a part of the original five hundred companions and be in the war against snow elves. You should also be able to play as a snow elf and try to defend your homeland. If you decide to be a snow elf, there should b a disease that can turn you into a falmer. It even changes some of your skills to mold to the typical falmer. I think that this is a possiblility because of all the lore of this time imbeded in skyrim. (The companions and the mages questlines).