Forums » Elder Scrolls

circlets

• 95 posts
    November 28, 2013 5:33 PM EST
    Hello guys,
    I have a question. What enchantments are available for circlets? The same as for any other helmets? And can I find a circlet with 100% magicka regeneration? If yes, is there a special location, or I should try at a merchant?
    Thank you in advance :)
  • Fey
    • 3 posts
    November 28, 2013 7:21 PM EST

Circlets and Helmets have the same enchantment slots, so any enchantment that works for a helmet can work on a circlet. And to answer your second question: Morokei, a mask identified as a circlet has +100% macgicka regen. Morekei can be acquired from defeating the dragon priest Morokei in the Staff of Magnus quest in the College of Winterhold storyline. Morokei (the dragon priest and mask) is in Labyrinthian ; the location is locked, up until the a-fore mentioned quest

• 95 posts
    November 29, 2013 3:19 AM EST

Thank you :)

Yes I know Morkei, but the circlet would be necessary because it has 0 armor, so the mage armor perk could come in use :)

• 47 posts
    November 29, 2013 12:11 PM EST
    Try the apprentice stone near marthol it gives a hundred percent weakness to magic but a hundred percent magika regen
    • 70 posts
    November 29, 2013 12:23 PM EST

You could use the Aetherial Crown and have the Apprentice and Atronach to give you a whole load of magical bonuses. While you would have take 200% damage from magic, the Atronach still has a 50% chance to absorb all incoming damage from a magical attack, so you take on average the same amount of damage as if you had neither stone. If you also pick up the Arch Mage's Robes, you can wear the crown with them for a total of:

200% boosted Magicka Regen

100 extra Magicka

15% reduction on all spells

100% spell absorbtion