Forums » The Lounge

Skyrim Lag Problems (PS3)

• 1 posts
    September 11, 2013 10:44 PM EDT

Hi everyone, 

I have had lag/freeze problems with my Skyrim game (PS3 Version) since patch 1.8. But now with 1.9 (2.09 on PS3) it is really annoying.

- Arrows delayed 

- Slow (more than normal) kill cams

- Little freezes when walking/running (on a village/outside/inside a dungeon ... whenever)

- Battle against Dragons are EPICS !!! When they go down the game crashes almost 2-3 seconds

- Changing favorites delayed

- Conjuring weapons, familiars, atronachs ... delayed

- And the most annoying thing and the last one I experienced : The whole game crashes (Black screen and I have to restart it) when it wants to. 2 times in 3 days.

I have done a lot of things. No Auto-save, just 2-3 slot to save, E-mail to Bethesda, Format PS3 and installing alone, don't apply any patch ... Nothing works. 

PS: Bethesda replied my e-mail and told me to leave the character in Breeze Home for 3-4 hours to wait the world recovers, save in a new slot and delete the rest ... 

PS2: It is the only game I have problems in my PS3, so I don't think it's a PS3 problem.

Anyone with the same problem or similar? Any tips ?

This is a video I found that shows more or less the same freezes/laggy issues I have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQjaTrRyMeg

• 9 posts
    September 11, 2013 11:25 PM EDT
    What you could do is uninstall the update and turn the wifi off