Forums » The Lounge

Chat Session Sunday 8.00 pm GMT

• 773 posts
    January 14, 2012 7:20 PM EST

Chat didn't go too well last time we tried, but things have been much quieter since those early heady days of Skyrim. And the Chat module has been updated just in the last week with a few new moderation features added

So I'm going to try it again.

The Chat Session will be from 8.00 pm - 10.00 pm on Sunday (January 15th). We're talking GMT - because that's the timezone I'm in and know   You'll need to adjust for other timezones but its going to be sometime in the afternoon for those of you in the USA

We'll keep the Chat Skyrim focused. Remember to follow site rules whilst you are there! Hopefully it should go well! Come here at 8.00 pm and you'll see the Chat Room appear in the front page of the site.

Hope to see you there 

• 739 posts
    January 14, 2012 7:27 PM EST

Woop woop!

Far better crowd this time round! (pauses to wonder how vix will cope with writing such short sentances, think his brain will probably implode)

I'll be on for this one!

Any specific topics you want to discuss to get people started? Not really interested in what someones bosmer ate for tea...

I think this should work much better second time round, but we'll see....

• 577 posts
    January 14, 2012 7:33 PM EST

Oh boy. The skeevers smell blood.

• 773 posts
    January 14, 2012 7:37 PM EST

Vix will still be editing and re-editing his first post when the chat session finishes 

As for topics, seeing as you are guaranteeing to be there, I suggest we make it a discussion about character builds. Seriously. Let's focus it around how to build and role play a great character....

• 708 posts
    January 14, 2012 7:42 PM EST

Unfortunately it's from 6-8am in eastern Australia. I may or may not be up for any of it

• January 14, 2012 7:48 PM EST

I'll be there it'll be around 2 pm round here so I'll be around

• 739 posts
    January 14, 2012 7:48 PM EST

Haul your carcass to that chat session meat!