Forums » Elder Scrolls

What is your favorite armor set so far?

• 3 posts
    December 29, 2011 3:38 PM EST

Whether it be because of looks, functionality or just plain bad-assness, what's your favorite set of armor?

• 3 posts
    December 29, 2011 5:22 PM EST

So far elven...im a dark elf and its the coolest light armor i have found..but I am dying to see what the glass armor  looks like... Im only level 25 so I hope its coming soooon.

• December 29, 2011 5:31 PM EST

I REALLY enjoy my Companion armor that I picked up from Skijor or however you spell dude name. I went ahead to did some Blacksmith work on it and it holds me up nicely. Totally different from a lot of the other clothing options. I have not enchanted it though because I want to make sure I have the high enchantment level to make it completely the sh** . . . Taking forever to get it to that point but its moving along. 

• December 29, 2011 5:34 PM EST

Glass armor is very nice on the eyes. I ended up giving it to Lydia. She looked very nice dressed up . . .  

• December 29, 2011 6:46 PM EST

Probably Nightingale/SteelPlate/Ebony/Dragonbone Plate Helmet

• 773 posts
    December 29, 2011 7:10 PM EST

Didn't we already have this topic?

** goes off to check **

Yes we did.

There's no merge thread option on the site, so we'll have to just let it go, but can folks please use the search function to check before starting duplicate threads. Thanks 

• 3 posts
    December 30, 2011 2:09 PM EST

My apologies, I'm new to the blog.

• December 30, 2011 11:42 PM EST

For me, it would probably be Glass.  I'm very picky about my armor.  I don't wear Elven armor when I play an elf because that would be too obvious, or Orcish when playing an Orc.  Dwarven's mechanical look has never sat well with me, and Daedric turns me off because it makes you look like a DARK LORD SAURON wannabe.  Dragon armor looks too...organic, I suppose you could say.  I prefer my armor to look like it was forged rather than grown.  Ebony would be my second runner up for women, for guys it just seems to make you look fat.