Forums » General Gaming

What the next game you intend to buy?

• 773 posts
    February 9, 2013 7:14 AM EST

Just curious....

There isn't anything on the horizon - at least not until Elder Scrolls Online - that interests me

But what is the next game YOU are going to get?

• 952 posts
    February 9, 2013 7:23 AM EST

Crysis 3, which will probarly release soon.

• 342 posts
    February 9, 2013 7:24 AM EST

Well with intention, my next game on the list is the tomb raider one coming out at the start of march. Not quite sure what sort of games I'll end up buying between now and then though.

• 966 posts
    February 9, 2013 7:43 AM EST

Rome II, Generals II, ESO, Europa Universalis IV, Stronghold Cursader 2. That's all I can think of right now.

• 952 posts
    February 9, 2013 8:52 AM EST

But Rome 2 is like at the end of this year or the beginning of next year so that's quite a while. Otherwise I would have chosen that one as well.

• February 9, 2013 9:00 AM EST

Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, GoW: Judgement, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Splinter Cell Blacklist and maybe GTA 6 when it is released.

• 966 posts
    February 9, 2013 9:08 AM EST

I just picked a few games that are most likely being released this year and that I'm most likely going to buy

• 557 posts
    February 9, 2013 9:12 AM EST

Crysis 3 comes out in ten days. I look forward to it. 

• 577 posts
    February 9, 2013 10:13 AM EST

Boy I'm really hesitant now on what games to buy. I bought all the triple A titles this last fall season and can't say I've truly enjoyed them (had the cash and just went on a spree of getting games for some reason. lol). The only game that really jumps out at me is Metro: Last Light. Of course I'll look into and research more of the games like Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, Aliens and Splinter Cell...but all of these won't be first day buy by a long shot.

I've now exceeded my hours with DarkSouls over Skyrim at around 450hrs! I can't shake this game off of me. lol The replay value is immensely satisfying...Especially when building a character just for helping people out at low levels

• 3 posts
    February 9, 2013 10:29 AM EST

I'm getting X-com today and probably mass effect 3 been wanting to play them.

• 111 posts
    February 9, 2013 2:11 PM EST

Tracking Dragon Age 3 , and the last in the  Half Life 2 adventures, but these are both work in progress at the moment. Also keeping tuned for any new Witcher developments in the offing. Other than that, haven't spotted anything else coming through that sparks my interest

Really would like to see a fully interactive ElderScrolls RPG, one that, like the  Witcher and Mass Effect series has a much more flexible approach to game playing options - eg I don't want to Run the Mage Guild, be the leader of a warrior caste AND be a master thief all at the same time. Can't see the point of that

• 111 posts
    February 9, 2013 2:12 PM EST

Hope you enjoy Mass Effect 3. I still am

• 81 posts
    February 9, 2013 2:14 PM EST

Tomb Raider

• 34 posts
    February 9, 2013 4:19 PM EST

Arma 3, It will probably be awhile off yet but I already bought a few games through pre-order like crysis 3, GTAV, Bioshock Infinite, and I got my hands on Aliens Colonial Marines a little early yesterday, won't be able to play it untill probably tonight though.

• 952 posts
    February 9, 2013 4:45 PM EST

Dragon Age 3, U MAD BRO?

• 38 posts
    February 9, 2013 7:55 PM EST

Elder scrolls online. but there's a chance I'll buy Bioshock, Sly cooper, or maybe a FPS that looks good before then.