Forums » Elder Scrolls

My New Bow...

• 12 posts
    January 25, 2013 6:23 PM EST

I just created a Daedric Bow of Paralyization, Legendary, 332dam, 43mag/5sec chance to Paralyze, I am level 50 with 100 smithing, 100 alchemy, 100 enchanting....Is this the most damaging bow in the game (without cheating )that you can make or is there something better? 

• 4 posts
    January 25, 2013 6:46 PM EST

blacksmithin potions enchanting potions, and enchanted armor of smithing<utilizing ancient knowledge blessing> and alteration expert perk, so it halves the soul energy used per hit. and get destruction master perk and all three augmented <element of spell> perks maxed + >>>DRAGONBORN SPOILERS DO NOT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT THIS TO BE SPOILED: the chaos damage enchantment from the champions cudgel, does all fire,frost,shock types of damage STACKED. this is the most davastating bow i can think of without cheating.

• 158 posts
    January 25, 2013 6:51 PM EST

I don't think it does all of them stacked. I've done a bit of reading and I'm seeing a lot of contradicting statements, could someone actually confirm this.

• 12 posts
    January 25, 2013 10:54 PM EST

i play on master difficulty and I am having no issues with basic content with this Bow...is the content in Dawnguard more difficult then what im currently facing? Because I put this bow in my arsenal at my house and went back to using just a standard Daedric Bow I made that only does 127dam to make it realistic

• 661 posts
    January 25, 2013 11:13 PM EST

Chaos stacking all those enchantments, yes. Nothing sounds contradicting with that statement, it just a little messy. You don't need to break down that awesome cudgel to get that epic enchantment.

• 661 posts
    January 25, 2013 11:14 PM EST

Sometimes pansy Vampires have a tendency to negate high numbers like that even if you've cheated.

• 12 posts
    January 26, 2013 1:58 AM EST

how do you mean cheated? Using the crafting system is cheating?

• 661 posts
    January 26, 2013 4:33 AM EST

Using alchemy glitches like the 'fortify restoration" potion; I personally don't see it as a glitch (would've been patched by now) but I must keep it official in terms.

• 12 posts
    January 26, 2013 1:02 PM EST

I guess i dont know this potion...the only potions I use are Fortify Smithing, Fortify Enchanting when I make my armor/weapons, I have 29% smithing/alchemy armor set, when drinking potion it raises it to 32%, and 130% for armor improvment