Forums » Elder Scrolls

Which do you think is the best or most fun dead thrall (thralls)

• 277 posts
    October 3, 2012 5:36 AM EDT

Hey there !

Lately, out of curiosity, i've searched the internet for fun / powerful / melee / mage / archer dead thralls. I've found a lot on the skyrim wiki but let's face it, Skyrim is so enormous that undoubtly there are many left behind. Therefore, i'm asking you:

Which do you think is the best or most fun dead thrall (thralls) to play with and why? 

Cheers !

• 708 posts
    October 3, 2012 5:58 AM EDT

Ulfric Stormcloak - FUS RO DAH!

Orchendor - He's just bullshittedly powerful - virtually immune to magic, and he keeps his toxic vomit attack and powerful spells

Malkoran - While difficult to get out of the temple in the first place, his shade spawns every time he is killed.

• 739 posts
    October 3, 2012 9:43 AM EDT

Necromage Summoners can go with high level Volkihar vampires...

Those guys can heal themselves and pack a punch!

• 144 posts
    October 3, 2012 9:43 PM EDT

Hey does Orchendor do that teleporty thing when he's a thrall?

• 2 posts
    December 12, 2012 8:26 PM EST

Orchendor: So much defense, and as ponty said he keeps his vomit powers.

Old Orc:  Tanky as hell, I think he caps out at over 1k HP.  I know an Orc does, and its a named non-despawning Orc 90% sure the Old Orc.  I haven't loaded up my Conjuration guy in so long to know for sure.

• 5 posts
    February 5, 2013 2:42 PM EST

With the new Dragonborn DLC , I`ve really come to like the Reaver Lords and Master Cultists a lot.

While neither has permanent corpses , the Reaver Lords wear a full set of heavy armor and will cast spells as well as melee. The Cultists wear 2 pieces of armor(light and heavy) , conjure Atronachs , and use destruction spells.

Best of all , they retain their vocal clips and there`s no constant moaning.