Forums » Elder Scrolls

PS3/PC any dawnguard news?

• 67 posts
    July 14, 2012 12:02 PM EDT

are we any closer to finding out when the Dawnguard will be avaliable to play on PS3 yet? Ive looked around everywhere but cannot find anything other than some rumours that it is XBOX exclusive for 30 days, however cannot see any official confirmation. Just wondered if anyone had any news on when we can finally play Dawnguard?

• 34 posts
    July 14, 2012 7:29 PM EDT

I was hoping to hear something at Comicon, idk though but, it would be very unlikely to release after July. we are probably looking at a July 26-31 release

• 133 posts
    July 14, 2012 11:35 PM EDT

I've just lost my hopes Dawnguard will be released to PC or PS3 before august. I have my characters ready to play both sides of the quests, but the delay is making me lose my enthusiasm. It's bad marketing to favor x-box and I don't believe Microsoft has paid Bethesta well enough to compensate for the resentment they are creating on PC and PS3 users.

• 297 posts
    July 15, 2012 8:41 AM EDT

Just not excited for dawngaurr anymore its just a jumped up mod anyway in my view

• 162 posts
    July 16, 2012 6:10 AM EDT

To be honest, Dawnguard is more than just a jumped up mod imho my friend.

To PC users I can only say that you normally received everything first, you can make and use mods, you can make screenshots, little movies, etc. and so on and so on. I do pity PS3 users though, those always run behind. Nevertheless a month between the releases is a bit long indeed.

(*proud possessor of a Xbox* . Oké,oké, it belongs to my son .)

• 426 posts
    July 16, 2012 6:19 AM EDT
    Come on guys Asverze is right the extra amount of freedom and features the pc users get is huge and Dawn Guard is def more than a mod Im on x box and I have been very impressed by alot of the new stuff. A month is to long for you guys to wait but dont let it dis hearten you. Just get on with some of the hundreds of other mods and features that are available to you (pc users) :)