Forums » Elder Scrolls

*** Spoilers *** Let us marry Serana!

• 6 posts
    June 27, 2012 8:55 PM EDT

After the release of Danwguard, many people quickly became fond of the Vampire Lord Harkon's daughter, Serana. However, after going through a number of quests with her, and seemingly bonding well, many players were surprised and disappointed to learn that the two of you couldn't tie the knot.

Myself and a small group of others were discussing this, and decided that we would try to gather support for the addition of Serana as a romantic option. If you'd like to participate, please sign the petition below:

http://www.change.org/petitions/bethesda-softworks-allow-serana-to-be-married

With enough support, then perhaps we could make a difference! Let's show Bethesda how we feel!

• 162 posts
    June 28, 2012 2:38 AM EDT

She's a vampire, don't you know? She'll suck the life out of you 'till the last drop before she lets you slip away in the wind. Beware your desires

• 63 posts
    June 28, 2012 2:52 AM EDT

I sense a dominatrix undercurrent. A bunch of guys who can only let their submissive out in the virtual world.

Full Disclosure: I haven't played DG so I have no idea what I'm talking about.

• 271 posts
    June 28, 2012 3:12 AM EDT
    You can convince her to cure herself!
    • 952 posts
    June 28, 2012 5:51 AM EDT

Well, that's probarly because it doesn't make any sense for vampires to be married by Mara, she is a divine after all and you would both be undeads. I think that makes enough sense.

• 952 posts
    June 28, 2012 6:11 AM EDT

Well, that's why in my opinion they should have left this hollow part of the gameplay out of the game. It wouldn't have been that hard to make it a more interesting feature but they decided to put it in the game like this.

• 952 posts
    June 28, 2012 6:52 AM EDT

Lol, buy yourself a wife hey? Sounds a lot like Borat like conditions.

• 28 posts
    June 28, 2012 11:11 AM EDT

This has ruined it for me now. Me and Serana have spent hours together dungeoneering and slaying all kinds of monsters we're perfect for each other hah. They definitely should have included the option to marry her, she has so many lines and things to say no matter where you go which other characters do not. I mean, last night when we went to Solitude she piped up about how she'd "heard about the windmill at Solitude but never expected it to be so big". Things like that just build on her character...plus I'm embarrassed to say I'd never even noticed the windmill...Skyrim is wasted on me I guess.

• 162 posts
    June 28, 2012 12:26 PM EDT

Maybe she doesn't like you enough. Love has to come from both side, don't you know. 

• 6 posts
    June 28, 2012 1:56 PM EDT
    Save Serana from centuries long inprisonment, go on hours worth of quests, collecting Elder Scrolls and ancient artifacts, literally going to hell and back, to slay an evil Vampire Lord, intent on bringing an end to the world.
    > Doesn't love you.

Bring Ysolde one mammoth tusk.
    > Head over heels.
    • 162 posts
    June 29, 2012 3:04 AM EDT

Women..? Inscrutable....

• 57 posts
    June 30, 2012 6:17 AM EDT

This reminds me when people wanted more of Liara in Mass Effect 2 and Bioware made a DLC (Lair of the Shadow Broker) 

• 6 posts
    July 1, 2012 3:43 PM EDT

if you can have her as your companion, why does it matter? Are you guys that hard up for a date? lolz