Forums » Elder Scrolls

Favorite enchantments for your gear?

• 10 posts
    November 30, 2011 3:48 PM EST

hey there guys, my name is Jonah Stoune, and I am a skyrim fanatic. I just wanted to know, whats your favorite enchantments for all your gear. I have a full set of dragonscale armor, and its all enchanted with -25% destruction cost, two are enchanted with +40% sneaking, and the other two enchantments I cant seem to remember. Ive got twin daedric swords, and one is enchanted with soul trap and 38 points of shock damage, and the other is enchanted with 38 points of fire and frost damage. 

• 21 posts
    November 30, 2011 4:47 PM EST

I prefer to use attribute enchantments for my armor.  So my helmet and bracers are +25 magicka each, armor and sheild are +25 health each, and boots are +25 stamina.  All Glass everything (Flawless), weapons are all Glass everything (/Jay-Z accent). 

For weapons I rock +12 (per hit) Frost damage on the greatsword, and +12 (per hit) shock damage on the sword.  Bow has Magicka damage, can't remember how much.

Smithing and enchanting rock!  I find that the weapons/armor I create myself are better that most of what I find, even from Daedric quests. 

• 10 posts
    November 30, 2011 4:54 PM EST

Yes! This is exactly the case!

• 7 posts
    December 3, 2011 7:38 PM EST

For the most part my gear has +40% One-Handed and Archery for a total of 160% for each. My weapons just use +30 fire damage. I rely on my shield (Spellbreaker) for my defense. Then again, a strong offense can be a good defense right? :P

• 12 posts
    December 3, 2011 7:47 PM EST
    I agree I just wish my enchanting was at a higher level until then I will continue to use chillrend the ice damage and the chane to paralyze is the best for me at the moment