Forums » Elder Scrolls

• 22 posts
    June 13, 2012 11:48 PM EDT

Well, I have 4 characters in skyrim.  2 of which I play the most and are atleast above level 30.  I plan to take these two characters and play through Dawnguard with both of them but take different sides each time.  My sneaky Bosmer archer is my evil character so i feel it is only fit that i play with her taking the vampire lord side. Only problem is i want the crossbow for her to use.  Do you guys think you will be able to Obtain the crossbow if you play through taking the vampire path?

• 28 posts
    June 13, 2012 11:54 PM EDT

Although I can't really say for sure, I would say that you should be fine! I can't imagine that you wouldn't be able to find a crossbow on some corpse you suck dry ;)! Though I could be wrong! Guess we'll have to see!

• 708 posts
    June 13, 2012 11:58 PM EDT

I think it E3 they mentioned that you first join the Dawnguard and can then fall to the Vampire Lords faction. I think you're either going to be issued with a crossbow when you join up with the Dawns, or otherwise I'm sure as a Vampire Lord you'll be killing plenty of Dawnguards which will drop their crossbows.

• 22 posts
    June 14, 2012 11:02 AM EDT

alright awesome. thanks a lot guys (: